The Student Room Group
Original post by Fluent &#953
£33 - wow! That is some serious revision :p: All I had was a biro and a big pad of lined paper :biggrin:

:p:

well i had to buy a different colour pad for each subject :redface:
the green notebook had green lines, so i had to get a green biro, the pink one had pink lines, so i got a red biro, etc etc :p: it was my dads company paying so he let me get a bit carried away :eek:
.x.jen.x.
:eek: i didnt know you were around :redface: :redface:

Spoiler

Hehe I was packing, so I was just checking my comptuer every now and again :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 56782
Elements
:hello:

Have you been down in the Dance & Trance Music Society recently?

nope:redface:
Elements
Neat! Better to be organised and equipped. :yy:

:biggrin:
creamcrackered
Hey FiL... how ya doing? :smile:

Oh, and nice buys there Jen... all stocked up for your tests?
shame I'm not as equipped though. I just take a pen, and a spare in case that one runs out... that's it.

Tired and with a headache but fine thanks. :smile: You?
creamcrackered
Hey FiL... how ya doing? :smile:

Oh, and nice buys there Jen... all stocked up for your tests?
shame I'm not as equipped though. I just take a pen, and a spare in case that one runs out... that's it.

yeah im stocked up on equipment, shame about the knowledge though! :redface:
Elements
Sounds lovely.:smile:

Thanks.:smile: The moral of that is to never wear stiletto heels when you can't see where you're going, especially if you have to walk up and down stairs! And to watch that you don't wear anything with them that can get caught on them.:p: :rolleyes:

That's a big moral... but one worth bearing in mind... although I assume you couldn't unwittingly enact that scenario again if you tried...

So... how long did ya sleep for... was it nice :smile:
Heya Elements :smile: How's you?

^^Scroll up! :eek: What's this I hear about you leaving soon? Where? When? How long? You are coming back right?:eek: ^o)
.x.jen.x.
:p:

well i had to buy a different colour pad for each subject :redface:
the green notebook had green lines, so i had to get a green biro, the pink one had pink lines, so i got a red biro, etc etc :p: it was my dads company paying so he let me get a bit carried away :eek:

Heheh so what colour is each subject then - I had coloured folders form my subjects and blue was always chemistry and orange was maths and green was biology and red was physics :biggrin:
Hehe I was packing, so I was just checking my comptuer every now and again :smile:

Spoiler

hehe :p: :hugs: i'd have started tormenting you earlier if i'd known! :biggrin:
Elements
^^Scroll up! :eek: What's this I hear about you leaving soon? Where? When? How long? You are coming back right?:eek: ^o)

Ooh ok *scrolls*

Well going on holiday to Costa Rica on sunday for 2 weeks, but I'll be back yes :smile:
Tired and with a headache but fine thanks. :smile: You?

Fine ta... Shame about ya headache though... probably from all last nights thinking... lol.

Nice Jen... love that stationery... hope it serves you well.
.x.jen.x.
hehe :p: :hugs: i'd have started tormenting you earlier if i'd known! :biggrin:

You'll just have to pester extra hard to make up for lost time :p:
Heheh so what colour is each subject then - I had coloured folders form my subjects and blue was always chemistry and orange was maths and green was biology and red was physics :biggrin:

ancient history is green
french is pink
geography is yellow
economics is blue

ohhhh i should have done geography green like the grass, too late now!
You'll just have to pester extra hard to make up for lost time :p:

yeaaaaah ill make sure of it! :biggrin:
Guess who's on now... :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
.x.jen.x.
ancient history is green
french is pink
geography is yellow
economics is blue

ohhhh i should have done geography green like the grass, too late now!

Yeah I would have swapped the green and yellow :cool: But good choices :p: :yy:
creamcrackered
That's a big moral... but one worth bearing in mind... although I assume you couldn't unwittingly enact that scenario again if you tried...

So... how long did ya sleep for... was it nice :smile:

It's not really that big a moral!:p: I only slept for 4 hours! :eek: So maybe my headache is down to that as well as the Sun! :rolleyes: But it was worth it talking to all you folks last night.:biggrin: But I did have about 3 hours sleep before I came on TSR last night!:p:
Elements
It's not really that big a moral!:p: I only slept for 4 hours! :eek: So maybe my headache is down to that as well as the Sun! :rolleyes: But it was worth it talking to all you folks last night.:biggrin: But I did have about 3 hours sleep before I came on TSR last night!:p:

Aww and I feel so sleepy only sleeping for 6. Poor you :hugs:
hmm what homework have i got to do

double economics none
french hes not in YAY :biggrin: = freeeee
breaaaak time
yayy another free
anc hist none
geog noneeeeeee for Gill
geoggg ive done
easter service :biggrin: waheyyyyyyy i have like no homework!! :biggrin:
but i have to write out all my french oral stuff by tomorrow :eek:

Latest