Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    It's not really that big a moral!:p: I only slept for 4 hours! :eek: So maybe my headache is down to that as well as the Sun! :rolleyes: But it was worth it talking to all you folks last night. But I did have about 3 hours sleep before I came on TSR last night!:p:
    Aww and I feel so sleepy only sleeping for 6. Poor you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    hmm what homework have i got to do

double economics none
    french hes not in YAY = freeeee
    breaaaak time
    yayy another free
    anc hist none
    geog noneeeeeee for Gill
    geoggg ive done
    easter service waheyyyyyyy i have like no homework!!
    but i have to write out all my french oral stuff by tomorrow :eek:

ReputationRep:
    It's not really that big a moral!:p: I only slept for 4 hours! :eek: So maybe my headache is down to that as well as the Sun! :rolleyes: But it was worth it talking to all you folks last night. But I did have about 3 hours sleep before I came on TSR last night!:p:
    awww that's lovely...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
    Yeah I would have swapped the green and yellow :cool: But good choices :p: :yy:
    i usually have ancient hist as yellow, cos all my ancient history highlighting is yellow too :p: nevermind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)

double economics none
    breaaaak time
    yayy another free
    anc hist none
    geog noneeeeeee for Gill
    geoggg ive done
    Oooooh . What do you have to do in your oral exam? I only vaguely remember gcse where you had questions and had to do a little talk on something.

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone hope we are all ok it such a nice sunny day i'am here few a mins :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gi jane)
    hi everyone hope we are all ok it such a nice sunny day i'am here few a mins :p:
    Only a few mins? Shame... although a few minutes with you is like an eternity of happiness... :suith:

ReputationRep:
    Oooooh . What do you have to do in your oral exam? I only vaguely remember gcse where you had questions and had to do a little talk on something.
    for AS its a 2minute presentation, then 8minutes of talking about the topic
    and im doing all about the Alps and the national parks and animals and plants and spa towns and gastronomy and vineyards etccc. lol im so gay

and for A2 its a 1 minute presentation, then 4mins of questions & answers on that topic, and im doing the 'Shoot to kill' policy, then its 10mins of unpredictable topics where you just have to argue and give your opinions, a sort of mini debate i guess

ReputationRep:

double economics none
    breaaaak time
    yayy another free
    anc hist none
    geog noneeeeeee for Gill
    geoggg ive done
    :eek: I'm on Easter hols atm but I have to write out all my French oral and start memorising it amongst lots of other things!:eek: What's your oral topic then?^o)

ReputationRep:
    Aww and I feel so sleepy only sleeping for 6. Poor you :hugs:
    Aww, I'm all the better for having seen you ppl though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    Only a few mins? Shame... although a few minutes with you is like an eternity of happiness... :suith:
    use home pc it really slow you always say nice thing to me that sweet of you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    use home pc it really slow you always say nice thing to me that sweet of you :hugs:
    shame about your computer...
    Anyway... how are you? Hope your all happy in this lovely T-Shirt weather...

How'd ya work placement go?

ReputationRep:
    and im doing all about the Alps and the national parks and animals and plants and spa towns and gastronomy and vineyards etccc. lol im so gay

and for A2 its a 1 minute presentation, then 4mins of questions & answers on that topic, and im doing the 'Shoot to kill' policy, then its 10mins of unpredictable topics where you just have to argue and give your opinions, a sort of mini debate i guess
    gastronomy :p: lol. Well it is a french talk I guess. Sound like good topics though. But oooh tricky, I think I would have a hard time doing osmething like that in english!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    shame about your computer...
    Anyway... how are you? Hope your all happy in this lovely T-Shirt weather...

How'd ya work placement go?
    crap they had to bring me all the way home because everyone did't turn because there is normalyfour of us and there was just me bill no mate hows your day been so far well i am gald to be at home :p:

ReputationRep:
    crap they had to bring me all the way home because everyone did't turn because there is normalyfour of us and there was just me bill no mate hows your day been so far well i am gald to be at home :p:
    awwwww :hugs: shame you was all alone... glad that you're home now though.

I had a nice day... Had a couple of lessons, nothing too big.

So... how long d'ya think you'll have left on here... You said a couple of minutes, I really hope you can stay longer.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I'm on Easter hols atm but I have to write out all my French oral and start memorising it amongst lots of other things!:eek: What's your oral topic then?^o)
    already?? lucky! the alps etc :p: whats yours?

ReputationRep:
    gastronomy :p: lol. Well it is a french talk I guess. Sound like good topics though. But oooh tricky, I think I would have a hard time doing osmething like that in english!

it's not the topics that bother me, or the french, i just get soooo nervous

ReputationRep:
    it's not the topics that bother me, or the french, i just get soooo nervous
    Well that is only natural, I guess all you can do is prepare your best and that way you should have no reason to feel nervous. I find usually once you get into things, answering questions and stuff your inital nervousness goes. I'm sure you will be great.

ReputationRep:

what exam board you doing foryour french oral.
    my presentation has got to be at least three mins long and we still get q's at the end of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x kat x)
    what exam board you doing foryour french oral.
    my presentation has got to be at least three mins long and we still get q's at the end of it.

it's edexcel, is yours AQA?

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.