The Student Room Group
WorkHouse
OMG! that is exactly the same as my english teacher. she keeps invading the common room to heat up her beans in the microwave, the wierdo then puts them back into the tin so she can eat them while driving with her knee's 500 yards to the park so she can "Av a fag in bloody peace"

Yeah... She a right weirdo, always jibbering on about her cruddy mum, and her kids who she hates... I bet they hate her too...

Anyway... errr... nice surprise visit from you ToilHome... How are you? :smile:
lol jen! yes :p:

where are you working over the summer?
B_e_x
lol jen! yes :p:

where are you working over the summer?

im not sure yet, im hoping to get a job in the garden centre aquatics department near my house, the lady said they were looking for people so just to take my cv to her and the manager of the aquatics department would do a lil interview :eek:
creamcrackered
Yeah... She a right weirdo, always jibbering on about her cruddy mum, and her kids who she hates... I bet they hate her too...

Anyway... errr... nice surprise visit from you ToilHome... How are you? :smile:

Ours is always on about how she loves her old but slightly racist father but wishes he could die so she can pay for her morgage, how she hates her brother with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns on a v.v.v. hot day and his "Next - woman" wife..
I'm not too bad m8, how's u? u were talking to me weren't u? i presumed toilHome is a refers to WorkHouse
.x.jen.x.
im not sure yet, im hoping to get a job in the garden centre aquatics department near my house, the lady said they were looking for people so just to take my cv to her and the manager of the aquatics department would do a lil interview :eek:

Oooh, thrilling :p: anyway, i better go an attempt some work! Back in a bit!
B_e_x
Oooh, thrilling :p: anyway, i better go an attempt some work! Back in a bit!

lol it would be boring, but at least it's an excuse to play with baby rabbits all day :biggrin:
yah im gonna make my soup now :p:
see you in a bit! :wavey: xxxxxxx
helllooooo :smile:
Ooohh... I really missing Em now :frown:

It's worse when she just goes though... I feel really down in the dumps coz she's gone... I'm overjoyed when she comes back though.

Bet it's the same with you when FiLs gone hey Jen :p:
But hey look... He's just come back hooray :smile:

Hey FiL...
creamcrackered
Ooohh... I really missing Em now :frown:

It's worse when she just goes though... I feel really down in the dumps coz she's gone... I'm overjoyed when she comes back though.

Bet it's the same with you when FiLs gone hey Jen :p:

:eek: sort of i guess! but im the same with all my friends on here. i miss bex & lettuce etc equally as much. :o:o
hey FiL! i was just about to go :eek:
creamcrackered
But hey look... He's just come back hooray :smile:

Hey FiL...

Hello :biggrin:
.x.jen.x.
hey FiL! i was just about to go :eek:

But just to make soup? I can allow that :p: Just so long as you are not too long :p:
i feel really weak and lightheaded! straaaaaange.
dum de dum
.x.jen.x.
:eek: sort of i guess! but im the same with all my friends on here. i miss bex & lettuce etc equally as much. :o:o

Yeah true...

Noe Bex has gone, I wish she'd just return again... :redface:
Original post by Fluent &#953
But just to make soup? I can allow that :p: Just so long as you are not too long :p:

well i was going to behave like bex and do some work, but i have two weeks, no...4months :frown: to do work. so i think i can sacrifice a few hours of work for extra fil time!! :biggrin:
Original post by Fluent &#953
Hello :biggrin:

:biggrin: How's ya lil bro
anyway, i will be back in a few minutes with my carrot and coriander soup :p: byeeee!
.x.jen.x.
i feel really weak and lightheaded! straaaaaange.

Get some food in that jentum! :biggrin:

Latest