Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
    Don't! its not so nice :p:
    i will take your advice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    well with all that expensive stuff....i reckon £26 more is worth it. but it depends how many nights it would be
    Well thats the thing, I dont know how long it will be for, as I would have to look for somewhere else or just spend it in a hostel for 3 months :eek:

ReputationRep:
    mixed dormitory, naughty.

ReputationRep:
    FIL! will you be on here lateish tonight? Just incase i do go out!

ReputationRep:
    It depends how safe my stuff is going to be - if there are places to leave it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    FIL! will you be on here lateish tonight? Just incase i do go out!
    Yes, but not too late, probs till about 2ish

ReputationRep:
    Well thats the thing, I dont know how long it will be for, as I would have to look for somewhere else or just spend it in a hostel for 3 months :eek:
    Depends if you want privacy or not and you will probably make lots of friends in shared!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but not too late, probs till about 2ish
    Hmmm hmm hmm. If i go out for something to eat with my friends, then we will prob go for a drink after.. then i dont know what time we would be back :s: oh i dont know whether to go out! Well i suppose it depends if i can borrow money off my mum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    Depends if you want privacy or not and you will probably make lots of friends in shared!

yeaaaaah, listen to the wise old one :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    Hmmm hmm hmm. If i go out for something to eat with my friends, then we will prob go for a drink after.. then i dont know what time we would be back :s: oh i dont know whether to go out! Well i suppose it depends if i can borrow money off my mum!
    Go out have a good time! I wish I have people to go out with have fun for me

ReputationRep:
    :eek: less of the old! Im just going by what my travelling friend has told me :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well yes, and I would like some sleep and being a very light sleeper if somone breathes too loudly I wont be able to sleep. ALthough I guess I mighte get used to it.

No the real issue is where will I leave my stuff when I go to work.

ReputationRep:
    Go out have a good time! I wish I have people to go out with have fun for me
    Come out with me! :p: I do want to go, but i want to stay and talk to you

Plus i always get bored at about 10 and want to come home, but my friend drives so i have to wait for everryone! Its odd being with home-friends. :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    :eek: less of the old! Im just going by what my travelling friend has told me :p:
    *giggles* sorry :p:

but yeah fil, itd be nice to make friends when youre there by yourself, you really have to be careful about security tho, but i looked at some and all of them seem to be highly rated for security, so you should be fine! they must provide lockers or something

ReputationRep:
    Well yes, and I would like some sleep and being a very light sleeper if somone breathes too loudly I wont be able to sleep. ALthough I guess I mighte get used to it.

No the real issue is where will I leave my stuff when I go to work.
    Well they may have a safe or something.. but those hostels may be designed purely for travellers who dont have much/take theire stuff with them wherever they go. So maybe a single room would be better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    Come out with me! :p: I do want to go, but i want to stay and talk to you

Plus i always get bored at about 10 and want to come home, but my friend drives so i have to wait for everryone! Its odd being with home-friends. :s:
    I could jump on the train into london :p: Where should we go. hehe.

Well the person who drives gets to decide I guess! Only seems fair :p:

ReputationRep:
    anyway fil, you could decide when you arrived couldnt you? if you try shared for a bit then decide you dont like it im sure you could swap

ReputationRep:
    I could jump on the train into london :p: Where should we go. hehe.

Well the person who drives gets to decide I guess! Only seems fair :p:
    Wherever you want?

I wish i could drive.

ReputationRep:
    anyway fil, you could decide when you arrived couldnt you? if you try shared for a bit then decide you dont like it im sure you could swap
    Yeeh, that sounds like a good idea! Oh youre going to make tons of friends You'll come back and wouldve forgotten all about us! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    Yeeh, that sounds like a good idea! Oh youre going to make tons of friends You'll come back and wouldve forgotten all about us! :eek:
    bex, theyd have to be some pretty amazing people for him to forget about us! :p: :cool:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.