The Student Room Group
Elements
:hugs: to all you ppl here!:smile:

To your other suggestion about my name, it's a unanimous no once again!:p: And what's more, when I did Art, I never got an A for any of my amazing work; I got an A* instead!:biggrin:

Oh... well I think you got me flummoxed. I have no idea, and I'm not likely to. Elaborate guess though I thought...

Director of photography and storyboard drawer are still your positions.
Original post by Fluent &#953
hey elements :smile:

Hi! Are you going to bring me back a didgeridoo from Australia then? And a platypus or too, either real or cuddly toy- best to be cuddly toy really as that would be kinder, plus the cuddlies can join my platypus cuddly collection!:biggrin:

Should I be :redface: ?
Elements
:hugs: to all you ppl here!:smile:

To your other suggestion about my name, it's a unanimous no once again!:p: And what's more, when I did Art, I never got an A for any of my amazing work; I got an A* instead!:biggrin:

oh you lil show-off! :biggrin: I always got bad marks in art because I didn't annotate my work or do what the teacher wanted :mad:
creamcrackered
Oh... well I think you got me flummoxed. I have no idea, and I'm not likely to. Elaborate guess though I thought...

Director of photography and storyboard drawer are still your positions.

:yy:
Elements
Hi! Are you going to bring me back a didgeridoo from Australia then? And a platypus or too, either real or cuddly toy- best to be cuddly toy really as that would be kinder, plus the cuddlies can join my platypus cuddly collection!:biggrin:

Should I be :redface: ?

Maybe if you are a good girl :biggrin:
Elements
:yy:

Glad you accept the positions.

On my film sets you will expect a laid back approach, and no strict affixment on deadlines, just

'go with the flow'

all the way... :biggrin: :cool:

btw... everyone 'go with the flow' is now my catchphrase.
Aww well I am glad that you've enjoyed yourself, I would have hated for you to have regretted not going out :smile: It is so nice having you around jen, talking to you, I don't tell you enough. Thank you :smile:

awww fil thats so sweet :redface: :hugs:

Spoiler

.x.jen.x.

Spoiler

All true Jennakins...

We're gonna miss you FiLarmonic orchestra...
Hope ya have a good time... And after the August stretch, I'm guessing... the Alton Towers jaunt will be something really to look forward to...

Especially for you Jennakins... You're so taken by him... he's got your heart ain't he... :biggrin: So nice ain't it... :smile:
oh you lil show-off! :biggrin: I always got bad marks in art because I didn't annotate my work or do what the teacher wanted :mad:

:biggrin: I'm just being proud; I've had enough of being modest all the time!:p: I did everything that had to be done in Art but if the teacher came to tell me to do it her way as in doing something that I felt didn't tie in with the msg, theme, design and symbolism of what I was doing, I didn't do it, no matter whether she asked me to do it or told me to do it. I mean it was my work, ideas and feelings at the end of the day! I did what the exam board asked for and how they wanted it, like research, artist studies etc, but it truly was all down to me. I'm completely the opposite with annotations. I write alot whatever the subject so my art teacher wasn't half cheesed off when she saw what she described as reams of essays on the annotations, evaluations, research and analysis'.:biggrin:
Maybe if you are a good girl :biggrin:

But I'm always a good girl!:smile:
creamcrackered
All true Jennakins...

Hope ya have a good time... And after the August stretch, I'm guessing... the Alton Towers jaunt will be something really to look forward to...

Especially for you Jennakins... You're so taken by him... he's got your heart ain't he... :biggrin: So nice ain't it... :smile:

shhh stop embarassing me :p: :redface:
.x.jen.x.

Spoiler

I just hope I get the chance to catch you online, if its only for a bit. I'll have to bombard you with pm's of course too :p: But I shall miss talking to you dearly. Same with all the other great people here. But I'll find a way don't you worry. :smile:
.x.jen.x.
shhh stop embarassing me :p: :redface:

sssshhhh.... stop denying it... :redface:
creamcrackered
All true Jennakins...

Worse than bex! :biggrin:
Elements
But I'm always a good girl!:smile:

Thats ok then :wink: :p:
creamcrackered
Glad you accept the positions.

On my film sets you will expect a laid back approach, and no strict affixment on deadlines, just

'go with the flow'

all the way... :biggrin: :cool:

btw... everyone 'go with the flow' is now my catchphrase.

:yy: for there being no fixed deadlines but I feel that me and you wont get on so well with your go with the flow attitude. I don't like going with the flow; I'd much rather go against it.:p: Hence "dare to be different" is one of my mottos.:smile:
Thats ok then :wink: :p:

It's true!
I just hope I get the chance to catch you online, if its only for a bit. I'll have to bombard you with pm's of course too :p: But I shall miss talking to you dearly. Same with all the other great people here. But I'll find a way don't you worry. :smile:

yay! ill look forward to it :biggrin: :p:
Worse than bex! :biggrin:

Oooh close call... But you've got the velvet...
Elements
:yy: for there being no fixed deadlines but I feel that me and you wont get on so well with your go with the flow attitude. I don't like going with the flow; I'd much rather go against it.:p: Hence "dare to be different" is one of my mottos.:smile:

You misunderstand... I'll be down to business don't get me wrong. I'm just not gonna wanna bark orders too much and have to get angry.
I tell the people what I want... nicely. And they give it me. All is cool then. And we can make it, and be happy, and maybe get rich...

All is cushty... on my laid back sets... oh yeah.

We'd get on just perfect... I'm very flexible to accomodate people

Latest