Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lettuce)
    tomato and basil soup doesn't substitute for chocolate :eek:
    I maybe (maybe becuase if she isn't feeling any better we aren't going out) going out with my best friend to see some local bands not sure who though because i dont even know where we are going it is a suprise for me

Awww that's really cool! i hope you have fun :hugs:

the soup is niceeeeee. if im still hungry ill ask jon for a creme egg :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    Awww that's really cool! i hope you have fun :hugs:

the soup is niceeeeee. if im still hungry ill ask jon for a creme egg :p:
    Have the creme egg even if your not hungry its chocolate lol

Anyway i'm going now, need the beauty sleep :p: by the time i get resdy for bed hopefully it will be 12 so i get to eat the matesers i cant wait till tomorrow morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lettuce)
    Have the creme egg even if your not hungry its chocolate lol

Anyway i'm going now, need the beauty sleep :p: by the time i get resdy for bed hopefully it will be 12 so i get to eat the matesers i cant wait till tomorrow morning.

aww you dont need it :p: enjoy your malteasers! bye bye :hugs: :wavey: xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Hello... Did I catch up with you this time Jennakins

Hope so...

*crosses fingers*

ReputationRep:
    i am up, but going to sleep now! night xxx :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Oh... shame. I didn't even get to say anything toyou...

J:suith:nnakins... :hugs: Oh well... sweet dreams sweetie pie... See ya again soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    Oh... shame. I didn't even get to say anything toyou...

J:suith:nnakins... :hugs: Oh well... sweet dreams sweetie pie... See ya again soon.

awww im sorry mr! i will speak to you tomorrow hopefully happy easter! :hugs: xxxx

ReputationRep:
    tha sadness.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah it's Easter...

Speak to you soon sweetie... Enjoy your choccie eggy weggs laters, if you got some, and have a nice Easter too... See ya agin. :hugs: Night xx :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    tha sadness.

I know just what you mean... Jennakins gone :bawling:

So Erk... How's Notts today?

ReputationRep:
    morning :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Easter morning Mangoes... Yahooopie - I'm in a good mood to day, even if it is a little boring...

how are you today Lettuce, oh crunchy Lettuce... What's Wales like today? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Wales is very pretty and nice and sunny , I'm just doing a little revision before i go to work at 11:00, I hate working Sundays it is soo bsuy today .
    Whats made you in the good mood?

ReputationRep:
    Kinda sunny here I guess, and the birds are singing a bit. That always cheers me up...

You always working, you should relax some... in a nice bubble bath or someink...

ReputationRep:
    Kinda sunny here I guess, and the birds are singing a bit. That always cheers me up...

You always working, you should relax some... in a nice bubble bath or someink...
    Just had 2 weeks for no reason off work so me working all weekend seems the only way to make it up.
    Just had a nice bubble bath i'm soo nice and warm now

ReputationRep:
    Oh... You had a break, that's good then. I just always seem to hear about you working... Whether at work work, or doing revision... Makes me feel kinda lazy about things

Nice to hear you had ya bubble bath, bet it feels so lovely and clean... All rejuvenated and what have ya Bet it'll make you feel better going to work like that. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah everyone seems to think that about me :confused:

i dont want to go to work in the first place, will tier me out if i go out tonight

ReputationRep:
    You going out too :eek: You'll probably fall asleep dancing or something... that'd be quite a sight... But hope you get some well deserved sleep in the end.
    Sounds like you're gonna need it :hug:

ReputationRep:
    You going out too :eek: You'll probably fall asleep dancing or something... that'd be quite a sight... But hope you get some well deserved sleep in the end.
    Sounds like you're gonna need it :hug:
    Not entirely sure if i'm going out yet depends whether my friend is feeling better.
    Its my Dads birthday and its a chocolate cake, which means because lent is over i can eat some mmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Choccies... You gave that up for lent... Was it easy?

Hope your friend is better, any friend of yours is a friend of mine, and dunna want your friends ill...

Happy Bday for ya dad too... Enjoy the cake.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.