The Student Room Group
hello guys..didn't talk to you people before I think..
Nuheen
hello guys..didn't talk to you people before I think..

Ahemm... Guys and girls... B:suith:xy's present...

How're you new geezer, not seen you on here before... :biggrin:
You never saw me :eek: ?
Don't think so... Nunnolex... ? :biggrin:
Ok you are new. I was irregular for the last two months. Didnt come to chat.
New? I have more posts than you. I've been here ages... Just never seen ya... sorry
err...you joined in feb..I know that two months can be ages...I have been here for 9 months..
So... what's that supposed to prove. I never come across you before... i haven't spoke to most on TSR...

But those who know me. Know me well... Nunnolex :biggrin: :smile:
I found it quite amusing when you called me new, coming 7 months later than me..:biggrin:
I just meant new to me... AKA Not seen you before...:biggrin:

Anywho... I'm bored... Hope you are too... so I don't feel inadequate :p:
Bored? Not quite. Lots to do. Have final exams next week, then As in next month..Study,study,study..
Okay... Now I feel inadequate :bawling: lol...

Nah... It's okay. Just a bit quiet on here today... That's all
It is often quite this time around.
Yeah, but being this bored makes me wander off and invade threads and spam and be naughty... boredom has bad effects
You can never spam all the threads in here, they are too many. So start on it. It will increase your post count if nothing else.
But I get warnings too...
Answer using the words of the previous posters. Change them a bit and you got a whole new answer.
Not as much fun though :biggrin:
Post comments containing a few lines, not only yes or no, that shouldn't be considered as spamming
Er... okay.

But I'd much rather insult people... I think I'll do that instead... I'm a natural at it. :smile:

Annoying/confusing/offensive = Me in a bored mood :evil:

Latest