Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by creamcrackered)
Thanks... :hugs: Nice easter bunny there...

Yeah, them creme eggs are so yummy... but can lead to such embarrassing, messy situations :rolleyes:
Lol, tell me about it. But I try to let other ppl feel embarassed when they see all the filling around my face and neck so that I don't have to. :p: Well it's a good theory anyway.:p::rolleyes: I don't like it when the chocolate melts and gets ground into my clothes though. Now that is slightly more embarassing and difficult to explain that it is actually chocolate!:p:
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
BEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :hugs:
Bexxxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .jen.)
BEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :hugs:
Did you look at that thread? :p: i got bored after a while! Just the same people!
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by B_e_x)
Did you look at that thread? :p: i got bored after a while! Just the same people!
same. and the lesbians made me feel sick.
sour stone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Elements)
Lol, tell me about it. But I try to let other ppl feel embarassed when they see all the filling around my face and neck so that I don't have to. :p: Well it's a good theory anyway.:p::rolleyes: I don't like it when the chocolate melts and gets ground into my clothes though. Now that is slightly more embarassing and difficult to explain that it is actually chocolate!:p:
The filling is on your face and neck? Want me to get that off for you
Bexxxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .jen.)
:rofl: how funny
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
its not funny! theyre gross :p:
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .jen.)
its not funny! theyre gross :p:
What about Bisexuals :p:
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Insulting... Whom are these scumbags... Are they on TSR... Do you want me to see them? I will ya know... :cool:

Yum, cheesecake... - Shame ya chores ain't done, hope it doesn't hinder your time on here too much...
And thanks for the compliments, thank you very much... :hugs: :suith:
Yes do sort them out as they really did upset me and negged me about 50 pts inbetween them! But it's the insults and the presumptions that hurt the most. The main 3 stupid *****es, as they are and as I called them a few times, are amie (a sub), _Dynamite_ and *Red_Phoenix*. I hardly ever insult or be mean to ppl at all; I only do it when the ppl in question really do deserve it. And what's more, amie announced on the post that she had been negged and made a comment about it that she originally made at me so she thinks I've negged her, when I haven't because of the 24 hour rule! Other ppl have joined in the insulting but they are the main 3. I wasn't feeling that good to start off with any way as I have this really nasty intermittent gastric bug and the pressures of exams and other ppl etc.

It's berry cheesecake- would you like some too?

About the cmpliments, I don't kiss a** , use or suck up to anyone thus I only give out compliments when the ppl in question are deserving of it. So you're welcome. :hugs:

I'll try to stay on here for some time.
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The filling is on your face and neck? Want me to get that off for you
:eek: not now it is! I was talking about times from the past. Though next time if you happen to be around then maybe you could help me out...

Spoiler:
Show
...by handing me the towels!:p:
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .jen.)
Who are the lesbians? And what did they do exactly to make you feel sick?^o)
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes do sort them out as they really did upset me and negged me about 50 pts inbetween them! But it's the insults and the presumptions that hurt the most. The main 3 stupid *****es, as they are and as I called them a few times, are amie (a sub), _Dynamite_ and *Red_Phoenix*. I hardly ever insult or be mean to ppl at all; I only do it when the ppl in question really do deserve it. And what's more, amie announced on the post that she had been negged and made a comment about it that she originally made at me so she thinks I've negged her, when I haven't because of the 24 hour rule! Other ppl have joined in the insulting but they are the main 3. I wasn't feeling that good to start off with any way as I have this really nasty intermittent gastric bug and the pressures of exams and other ppl etc.

It's berry cheesecake- would you like some too?

About the cmpliments, I don't kiss a** , use or suck up to anyone thus I only give out compliments when the ppl in question are deserving of it. So you're welcome. :hugs:

I'll try to stay on here for some time.
Hmm... I'd love cheesecake but I not know where you and this cake is at... And you not tell me...

Erm... where do these pieces of scum go most (forum/thread)?

I know you're genuine about what you say... I think I know that much about you :hugs: Yep...
Cheer up, feel happy, what plonkers say don't matter. They full of s***. I'll sort 'em out for ya, no worry.
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:eek: not now it is! I was talking about times from the past. Though next time if you happen to be around then maybe you could help me out...

Spoiler:
Show
...by handing me the towels!:p:
Towel? I have better resources than that you know
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hmm... I'd love cheesecake but I not know where you and this cake is at... And you not tell me...

Erm... where do these pieces of scum go most (forum/thread)?

I know you're genuine about what you say... I think I know that much about you :hugs: Yep...
Cheer up, feel happy, what plonkers say don't matter. They full of s***. I'll sort 'em out for ya, no worry.
Thank-you!:hugs: You're always there looking out for me aren't you? Remember that I'm here if I can ever repay the favour, if I can. Well, amie is a sub but I had the unpleasant encounter with then in Fashion & Beauty.

Lol, how about some virtual cheesecake?:p: It's what I did for my virtual birthday cake on my virtual birthday party on TSR last year.
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Towel? I have better resources than that you know
Like what?^o)
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Thank-you!:hugs: You're always there looking out for me aren't you? Remember that I'm here if I can ever repay the favour, if I can. Well, amie is a sub but I had the unpleasant encounter with then in Fashion & Beauty.

Lol, how about some virtual cheesecake?:p: It's what I did for my virtual birthday cake on my virtual birthday party on TSR last year.
I'll always help a good friend :hugs: No problemo... I'll go check out fashion then...

Virtual cheesecake... spose so... Bet it tastes a bit synthetic, but what the hey... cake's cake...
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Like what?^o)
My mouth
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh noo, has bex gone?
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My mouth
In your dreams matey!:p:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Who are the lesbians? And what did they do exactly to make you feel sick?^o)

im not saying. and just the photos. :puke:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (294)
26.09%
Yes - they're famous (286)
25.38%
No I don't (547)
48.54%

Watched Threads