Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ridgeback
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by F1 fanatic)
Twas just a friendly question. I have no reason to suspect you wouldnt be but I thought Id ask I really should be working my socks off... but I just cant - I have 4 exams in 10 days time. joy :s:

And honestly... you complain if its sunny and you complain if its rainy... some people :rolleyes:

(its very british of you )
My next exams are on the 16th........2 on one day :bawling:
F1 fanatic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Ridgeback)
Morning F1, afternoon Selkie, Is California as good as it sounds?
neh... California is too sunny apparently... besides Ive heard bad things about Californians... very strange people apparently . you wouldnt want to be mixing with that sort :rolleyes:

:p:

:adore: bows down to Selki in apology :p:
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Ridgeback)
My next exams are on the 16th........2 on one day :bawling:
bad luck.. mine will all be over by then - wahoo. Ever wish you could fast forward to after exams? :confused:

I like this thread... its so random :rolleyes: and I can feel important :proud: with my senior status :p:
selkie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

And honestly... you complain if its sunny and you complain if its rainy... some people :rolleyes:

(its very british of you )
Haha - yay I'm semi-British! I actually am though ...genetically as well that is.

Ridgeback - California is very nice! It's a big state (people-wise and geographic-wise) with so much variety. I am very much a Californian (in personality and lifestyle) I guess I could say...
selkie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you wouldnt want to be mixing with that sort :rolleyes:
I like being a weird Californian, ok?
Ridgeback
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
bad luck.. mine will all be over by then - wahoo. Ever wish you could fast forward to after exams? :confused:

I like this thread... its so random :rolleyes: and I can feel important :proud: with my senior status :p:
Yeah cause I'm off to Tenerife when they're over!
selkie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ever wish you could fast forward to after exams? :confused:

Yeah I wish I could do that all the time... and I wish I could automatically appear in the UK (or anywhere in the world for that matter) at any time I wanted to.

Senior schmeenior.
Ridgeback
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by selkie)
Haha - yay I'm semi-British! I actually am though ...genetically as well that is.

Ridgeback - California is very nice! It's a big state (people-wise and geographic-wise) with so much variety. I am very much a Californian (in personality and lifestyle) I guess I could say...
Wooooooooo what a nice thought to go to bed on.........:goodnight:
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You know I was just going back through the archives. do you know I said in post 107:

Well that could be a while away.... Like most good things it has to end sometime
in reference to what happens if you reach a 1000 posts... and Im still here :rofl: Woooo :tsr:
selkie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
and Im still here :rofl: Woooo :tsr:
I'm not surprised.
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah I wish I could do that all the time... and I wish I could automatically appear in the UK (or anywhere in the world for that matter) at any time I wanted to.

Senior schmeenior.
true... you are female which automatically makes you senior :rofl:

Night ridgeback :hello: Have a nice time in Tenerife - think of us when its raining here - correction think of me... Selkie doesnt get rain. :rolleyes:
selkie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
And good night Ridgeback!

Hehe... Stu we do get rain. It's just a very seldom occurrence.

And females are males are equal, all things considered. (I know you were joking, by the way.)
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
And good night Ridgeback!

Hehe... Stu we do get rain. It's just a very seldom occurrence.

And females are males are equal, all things considered. (I know you were joking, by the way.)
strangely enough in many ways I was being serious. It is a belief I hold. I dont know why but Ive always felt girls deserve more respect/ caring/ kindness/ politeness and the like. Hey what can I say Im weird and a disgrace to my gender :p:
selkie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hey what can I say Im weird and a disgrace to my gender :p:
Well it's true that some girls deserve to be treated with more respect than some guys...but I don't think it holds for all. (There are always strange exceptions.) But the idea is sweet.

You scandalous fellow, you.
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well it's true that some girls deserve to be treated with more respect than some guys...but I don't think it holds for all. (There are always strange exceptions.) But the idea is sweet.

You scandalous fellow, you.
*bursts into tears at the disgrace of it :bawling: *

not my fault... ... and which category do you fall into, deserving of more or less respect? :p:
selkie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Uhhh average respect I guess? Ubiquitous respect is a nice thing, though.
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Uhhh average respect I guess? Ubiquitous respect is a nice thing, though.
well of course. I didnt mean as in respect for everyone as people per se. But I will stand less for criticism of females than I will of males... tis very strange... and for the record I think you are in the deserving half
selkie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
But I will stand less for criticism of females than I will of males... tis very strange... and for the record I think you are in the deserving half
Thanks.

And I think that what you're saying is something that most normal, courteous, and polite males believe... (or what I think they believe anyway!)
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thanks.

And I think that what you're saying is something that most normal, courteous, and polite males believe... (or what I think they believe anyway!)
well yes.. of course. the question is does it work the other way round :confused: ie females feeling more to guys? :rolleyes:

Edit: did you edit that in the time it took me to reply? :confused:
selkie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well yes.. of course. the question is does it work the other way round :confused: ie females feeling more to guys? :rolleyes:
Not as much, I think... our society/culture is weird.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (166)
18.57%
No (543)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (185)
20.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed