Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't sure about going to my one, and we had to send forms back too.

ReputationRep:
    hmm...maybe i should start offering cash payments to any of the tiny handful of people who dont actually have someone to go with :rolleyes: i dont want to go. but if i dont go ill reget it

ReputationRep:

Do you have to go with somone? I didn't, but then I'm just a big loser. I didn't want to go but decided to in the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)

Do you have to go with somone? I didn't, but then I'm just a big loser. I didn't want to go but decided to in the end.

I wouldn't care going by myself if i wasn't the only one. But all my friends are going with someone. Then who am i supposed to sit on a table with, i can't be the only one sat by myself looking stupid

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, that is unfortunate I'm not sure there is anything I can say to help, if I wern't away I would offer to come up

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, that is unfortunate I'm not sure there is anything I can say to help, if I wern't away I would offer to come up

sorry for moaning it just seems to be everything everyone talks about at the moment, and as long as they're happy they don't seem to care about 'friends' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    oh it's ok, I do sort of understand though most of my friends didn't go with anyone, so it was not bad for me. :hugs:

I have to go to dinner now.

Spoiler:
    Show

sorry

ReputationRep:
    oh it's ok, I do sort of understand though most of my friends didn't go with anyone, so it was not bad for me. :hugs:

I have to go to dinner now.

Spoiler:
    Show

sorry

bye :hugs: xxx

ReputationRep:
    helloo. whats happening.

ReputationRep:
    oh leavers ball? gay.

ReputationRep:
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Heh we just spent the whole night drunk, and taking the piss out of people. The guy who used to play ashley from eastenders (rememebr him? no?) was in our 6th form and spent the whole time boasting :rolleyes: so our friend was standing next to him and went, "oh, dont i know you from somewhere mate?" and he was just saying "yeehh i was on.." and our friend went "NAAH mate wrong person." and pushed him away. Sounds gay now.. but it was priceless at the time! ...

ReputationRep:
    natalie! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :hello: natalie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    Heh we just spent the whole night drunk, and taking the piss out of people. The guy who used to play ashley from eastenders (rememebr him? no?) was in our 6th form and spent the whole time boasting :rolleyes: so our friend was standing next to him and went, "oh, dont i know you from somewhere mate?" and he was just saying "yeehh i was on.." and our friend went "NAAH mate wrong person." and pushed him away. Sounds gay now.. but it was priceless at the time! ...

sounds fun!

ReputationRep:
    Cant you go with a friend? We got our boy mates to come, and then just paired up with them to go in and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Hi :wavey:
    I haven't posted in so long. How's everyone?
    Bex, bit mean :p:

ReputationRep:
    FiL, Costa Rica?!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    :eek:
    Hello Natalie :wavey:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.