The Student Room Group
Natalie Lane
Darth, I hated maths courseworks too, all courseworks actually!

!
I dont see a point in doing them :frown:

cool picts Fil :smile: i would never be able to tell the animals apart :redface:
Original post by Fluent &#953
I got full marks for mine :cool:

Word limits are a pain sometimes, but most of the time I only write very little.

Good for you! :yy:

I got penalised by 6 marks for going over the word limit! :eek: That was so mean. I thought they'd only deduct 2 at the most, 3 if they were being really mean. But 6! That's doubly really mean! Mind you, they were the only marks I lost:smile: , even though I really wanted 100%:frown: , and I still scored an A* on it.:banana:

I'm completely different to you: I always write alot. My old geography teacher teases me about it quite a bit :p: but everyone else is just:eek: .:p:
Natalie Lane
Then do it all tonight and then have a good nap when you get back tomorrow. Cause if you're anything like me you won't be able to sleep properly if you're not prepared for your oral :redface:

Awww, nevermind these people! You just have to ignore those who aren't worthy of your time. much less your stress!

Darth, I hated maths courseworks too, all courseworks actually!

FiL, I read it the same way! :eek:

Lol, the French oral's not for tomorrow!:eek:

I try but it doesn't work. I can't wait until I leave this country. Though I don't know where to go and how...
darth_vader05
erm, i'm doing it! :redface: but im stuck and thus on tsr :frown:

its bloody 20% aswell :frown: :mad: i cant get the right solution out so its preventing me from doing the next stage which i know how do do :frown:

Lol, I know what you mean. It was like that for me doing Chi Squared and standard deviation.:mad: :frown: I hope you come to the correct solution soon!:hugs:
Argh I really need to go. I am going to end up with 4 hours sleep :redface:

Night all, nice speaking to everyone bibixx :wavey:

That's more than I'll get! Nice talking to you too, sweet dreams :ciao:.

night (morning :p: ) :ciao:

i'm probably going to sleep less than that :eek:
Elements
Lol, I know what you mean. It was like that for me doing Chi Squared and standard deviation.:mad: :frown: I hope you come to the correct solution soon!:hugs:
i hope so too but i doubt it :frown: thanks :hugs:

ive been trying to do it since the first holiday but its all mumbo jumbo! :frown: my cws 20% so if i do half of it then thats 10%, which isnt too bad :frown:
Reply 61148

g'night mate (in australian accent) :wavey:

I don't think anyoine is going to sleep a whole lot tonight.
I'm off too now. Nice talking to you all. Sweet dreams for when you all get some kip, Elements xXx :ciao:
Elements
I'm off too now. Nice talking to you all. Sweet dreams for when you all get some kip, Elements xXx :ciao:
i think i'll be going aswell (to try to get a brain wave :frown: ) nice talking to you all too :smile: dont let the bed bugs bite :p:
Reply 61151
Elements

nightynight elements :wavey:

darth_vader05
i think i'll be going aswell (to try to get a brain wave :frown: ) nice talking to you all too :smile: dont let the bed bugs bite :p:

byebye darth_vader05 :wavey: I'm sort of in the same way with my work at the moment.
Reply 61152
hey wheres everyone?:s:
hello how y'all?
Reply 61155
hi:smile:
x kat
hello how y'all?

Terrified of Chem/Biol practical exams this week :eek:
argh me terrified of my french oral
biol prac not for a few weeks yet
*quickly checks just to make sure*
gotta go lessons now bye bye c ya on wednesday! :wavey: