?
Report 12 years ago
yeah aj y u confused?
sour stone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Probably mixed up, the thread moved into unfamiliar territory. Doesn'\t know what we jabber on about...

Shame... We can accomodate ya AJ. Who you been stinging lately...

Did ya know you can neutralise Jellyfish stings with Vinegar, and Urine.

I think I'll steer clear of the latter... :p:
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by creamcrackered)
Probably mixed up, the thread moved into unfamiliar territory. Doesn'\t know what we jabber on about...

Shame... We can accomodate ya AJ. Who you been stinging lately...

Did ya know you can neutralise Jellyfish stings with Vinegar, and Urine.

I think I'll steer clear of the latter... :p:
yes steer clear of latter.... if only there was a cure for people who died in accidents involving motor vehicles... but there is... there can be some prevention... if people used their legs for the reason theey were given them... to walk>! :mad:
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I was just deep in thought about god e.t.c (I don't believe it personally) If I was confused I would say :confused:
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yep... True.

But don't be mad for too long. I kinda feel as though your mate got the easy way out. Life ain't all roses and chocolate buttons. It's a big disappointment at every turn, but you love it somehow. You wait for good.
You owe it to yourself to live and mourn the lost, to seek the good. And if you try hard enough, you'll get it. Just bide your time. You'll see. In the end everything's all nice.

He's probaly gone some place else now. I reckon to another existence. Not in heaven, but somewhere, maybe nice or not. But he's out there somewhere. That's what I like to believe anyway.

Just feel good. Feel happy. Don't let his death linger too long. You don't need the anguish. You shan't have it. You need to be happy. :hugs: I wanna make sure you're gonna be happy. :hugs: Please be happy
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yep... True.

But don't be mad for too long. I kinda feel as though your mate got the easy way out. Life ain't all roses and chocolate buttons. It's a big disappointment at every turn, but you love it somehow. You wait for good.
You owe it to yourself to live and mourn the lost, to seek the good. And if you try hard enough, you'll get it. Just bide your time. You'll see. In the end everything's all nice.

He's probaly gone some place else now. I reckon to another existence. Not in heaven, but somewhere, maybe nice or not. But he's out there somewhere. That's what I like to believe anyway.

Just feel good. Feel happy. Don't let his death linger too long. You don't need the anguish. You shan't have it. You need to be happy. :hugs: I wanna make sure you're gonna be happy. :hugs: Please be happy
:hugs: i am trying to forget but i just cant.. to think it could of happened to anyone... but it happened to him
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mystical)
:hugs: i am trying to forget but i just cant.. to think it could of happened to anyone... but it happened to him
Death doesn't scare me though.

Life: You never know if this is your only shot at it. So just give it your best.

I hope your friend had a good one up unto his untimely death... I really do. If he did, then I guess... I'm happy he managed to fulfil himself with that happiness before he did...
I hope you forget soon. :hugs: Hope you realise he was good, and that even though he's gone it will be okay. Things will be alright. It wasn't your fault. Dream or no dream, you didn't do it... :hugs: :suith:
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
I was just deep in thought about god e.t.c (I don't believe it personally) If I was confused I would say :confused:
Nice one... a philosopher in our midst, I'm meant to be a student of it, but I ain't much good. :p:
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:hugs: yeah well i still feel crap... but my mate someone from college said something to me laugh this morning... it was just so random and i found it highly amusing seriously... even though there was no intention for it to be funny.
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:hugs: yeah well i still feel crap... but my mate someone from college said something to me laugh this morning... it was just so random and i found it highly amusing seriously... even though there was no intention for it to be funny.
Well... So long as you get better, I'm happier... Dunna want you sad for too long :hugs:
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well... So long as you get better, I'm happier... Dunna want you sad for too long :hugs:
nah seriously... i was laughing for half an hourover his coment about that foam thing that you can rip into so many balls and get stuck and they make your hair stand on end... and he said after they make that styrofoam thingy how do they pack it... and that got me laughing... he then said well foriners might use it as a boat.... and thhen someone else turned round and said thats why theres so many foreners in england!
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ha... That's good then... :hugs:
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ha... That's good then... :hugs:
though it makes no sense right now
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
though it makes no sense right now
Sorry. I just didn't know what to put. I'm kinda feeling speechless...

I reckon whomever did cheer you up though is a decent enough person. I just thought maybe it'd be better if you got over your friends death ASAP
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sorry. I just didn't know what to put. I'm kinda feeling speechless...

I reckon whomever did cheer you up though is a decent enough person. I just thought maybe it'd be better if you got over your friends death ASAP
yeah well i sort of totally had forgotten until i came back into this thread i was like why am i feeling so sad.... and thenh i saw what in put then i remembereed.
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeah well i sort of totally had forgotten until i came back into this thread i was like why am i feeling so sad.... and thenh i saw what in put then i remembereed.
Oh... crap.

Wish you hadn't been reminded. Although it is marvelous to see you. I'm guessing I'm being a kinda burden...
Should we talk about something else :hugs:
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh... crap.

Wish you hadn't been reminded. Although it is marvelous to see you. I'm guessing I'm being a kinda burden...
Should we talk about something else :hugs:
yes yes something else like the blooming plantsa at B&Q made my arms go red... i was serving this person and i picked up the plants to scan them... after i noticed my arms were getting really sore and they were red! :eek:
Paddington
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
boo it is me :p: how are we all poeples?
sour stone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Plants smell so weird.

Anyway, I gotta go I got a lesson. I'll leave you with that rather odd confusing lil statement.

Goodbye. Hope ya cheer up. :hugs:
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Paddington)
boo it is me :p: how are we all poeples?
trying not to be depressed
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.81%
No (661)
60.64%
Not really bothered about them (224)
20.55%

Watched Threads