Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lettuce)
    no i dont do it to impress others, but sometimes wish people would notice things (thats me being selfish). I sometimes thing i can solve things which aren't solvable and make things all better, which i know doesn't happen. And i also hate leaving people in the learch eg work my exams are coming up and i see and extra shift and say if your desperate i'll work which usually means i do.thatsmy rant over and done with
    And the second bit you said actually made me cry :hugs:
    I know you don't but like I said I understand that you do want some recognition, I don't think it's really selfish only natural. It is difficult to admit ones own limitations and understand that you can't help with everything despite your best intentions. One person can only do so much. But doing anything is better than a lot of people, and should be highly praised. And yes there are times when you have to put your own agendas over your desire to aid others and that is not selfish. One hopes that they would not want to intentioal buredn you, and that they would be if only a fraction as understanding as you.

ReputationRep:
    This is lonnnngg.

ReputationRep:
    This is lonnnngg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
    I know you don't but like I said I understand that you do want some recognition, I don't think it's really selfish only natural. It is difficult to admit ones own limitations and understand that you can't help with everything despite your best intentions. One person can only do so much. But doing anything is better than a lot of people, and should be highly praised. And yes there are times when you have to put your own agendas over your desire to aid others and that is not selfish. One hopes that they would not want to intentioal buredn you, and that they would be if only a fraction as understanding as you.
    :hugs: why cant i meet someone like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    This is lonnnngg.
    bored already?

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: why cant i meet someone like you
    :hugs:

I think probably people do notice and appreciate others being kind, but they don't show it as often as they ought.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

I think probably people do notice and appreciate others being kind, but they don't show it as often as they ought.
    oh well its life, i'm just saying things now because of my mood just ignore my petty little worries when soo many other people have more to worry about than me

ReputationRep:
    bored already?
    it's gonna be a lonnggg night!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I think like that too, and then feel worse for being selfish. But I know that is silly, and you can't compare your life really and I think if there is something genuinely worrying you then it is important no matter how insignificant it might seem. But I guess there are equally times when I just need to 'get a grip'

ReputationRep:
    Yes I think like that too, and then feel worse for being selfish. But I know that is silly, and you can't compare your life really and I think if there is something genuinely worrying you then it is important no matter how insignificant it might seem. But I guess there are equally times when I just need to 'get a grip'
    yeah true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    it's gonna be a lonnggg night!
    Probably the same length as any other night really.

ReputationRep:
    Right i'm off to attempt sleep, thanks for the chat FiL much apprechiated . May not speak to you before you go on your holiday, so have fun, and take lots of pics so you can share them with us.

Bye:hugs: xx :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ?n L?es)
    Probably the same length as any other night really.

ha ha ha. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Right i'm off to attempt sleep, thanks for the chat FiL much apprechiated . May not speak to you before you go on your holiday, so have fun, and take lots of pics so you can share them with us.

Bye:hugs: xx :ciao:
    Ok Lettuce have a nice sleep and feel better in the morning :hugs:
    Hope I catch you again, but if not thanks. Will no doubt see you in not to long again anyway

bibixx.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    ha ha ha. :rolleyes:
    I knew that one would cheer you up no end.

ReputationRep:
    Wherefore art thou Natalie Lane / anyone else ?

ReputationRep:
    Wherefore art thou Natalie Lane / anyone else ?
    So... does that make me Romeo and you Juliet? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you so desire :p:

Spoiler:
    Show

Hello :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    FiL and Natalie! Yay!:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Oooh yay I can report someone!

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.