Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I actually thought of it! But the only thing available was mint, which doesn't go too well with egg.

ReputationRep:
    Oh hehe Well I am afraid I can only give you a 10 for your egg then this time :p:

Probably a good decision with the mint though :p:

ReputationRep:
    :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
    Oh hehe Well I am afraid I can only give you a 10 for your egg then this time :p:

Probably a good decision with the mint though :p:
    10? Ooo, I'll take it!

Elements! So tell me, how goes all? :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    I had better go soon I have so much to get done tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    But, but... Already?
    I know it's late there but not for you!

What's all this stuff you have to do tomorrow anyway? :hmmm: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    10? Ooo, I'll take it!

Elements! So tell me, how goes all? :wavey:
    Well I just about to go off as I am still feeling exhausted. Plus I have to wake up earlier to produce 2 A4 cram sheets for English homework. I did do it on A3 paper but apparently that was wrong as the teacher couldn't photocopy it for everyone else so I have to do it again. Plus she said that she'd be mad if we didn't put alot of effort into it but she told me that mine was too detailed!:mad: I did make it visual so it wasn't a whole monotonous block of writing.

ReputationRep:
    Argh I have left everything until the last minute, I have to go in to work (swimming pool) and tell them I am going and collect my money and travellers cheques and try to sort out my debit card and go to all the banks and try and see if they have ways of acessing my money abroad and I have to go and get a tax return and fill it in and send it off and I havent packed yet And I want to have a chance to talk to people tomorrow before I head off.

ReputationRep:
    And tidy my room which will take a day in itself

ReputationRep:
    And tidy my room which will take a day in itself
    Hehehe!:p: It might be worse though as mine took 3 whole days to properly sort out!

ReputationRep:
    I only have tomorrow left though

ReputationRep:
    I only have tomorrow left though
    :hugs: Hopefully you wont have as much to sort through and contend with as I did though.

Are you off to Australia now then? How long are you going for as this place never seens as fun without you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    Well I just about to go off as I am still feeling exhausted. Plus I have to wake up earlier to produce 2 A4 cram sheets for English homework. I did do it on A3 paper but apparently that was wrong as the teacher couldn't photocopy it for everyone else so I have to do it again. Plus she said that she'd be mad if we didn't put alot of effort into it but she told me that mine was too detailed!:mad: I did make it visual so it wasn't a whole monotonous block of writing.
    Too detailed? Shouldn't that be a good thing?! Arg, teachers :rolleyes: :p:
    What exactly is this English homework? I honestly can't think of many things a teacher can complain about being too detailed.

FiL, so many things!
    I'm so excited for you though - go to bed so that you can finish it all early and then come back to talk to us again!

ReputationRep:
    K man!

ReputationRep:
    Well I am off friday morning but I wont come on line, I want to say goodbye tomorrow night so as to not upset myself too much right before I leave.

Away until August 28th

I mean I should still be able to talk to people. The time difference is +9hours so it is Thu 11:46 now. So if I change my schedule to rising early. Say 6ish that will be 9 at night here which hopefull means I should be able to catch most people. And this time now I will be at work, where I should have acess to a computer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    K man!
    M err... man.

M man doesn't sound as cool

Still "!!!!" all the same

ReputationRep:
    FiL, so many things!
    I'm so excited for you though - go to bed so that you can finish it all early and then come back to talk to us again!
    I think I will do that.

Goodnight Natalie :hugs:, Elements :hugs: and.. what the heck, mc_watson :hugs:

bibixx.

ReputationRep:
    Well I am off friday morning but I wont come on line, I want to say goodbye tomorrow night so as to not upset myself too much right before I leave.

Away until August 28th

I mean I should still be able to talk to people. The time difference is +9hours so it is Thu 11:46 now. So if I change my schedule to rising early. Say 6ish that will be 9 at night here which hopefull means I should be able to catch most people. And this time now I will be at work, where I should have acess to a computer.
    Wow. You've thought this through :p:
    I'm glad. To be honest, I didn't realise you were going so soon...

ReputationRep:
    M err... man.

M man doesn't sound as cool

Still "!!!!" all the same
    Was that censorship? =O

ReputationRep:
    I think I will do that.

Goodnight Natalie :hugs:, Elements :hugs: and.. what the heck, mc_watson :hugs:

bibixx.
    Night night!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.