Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ron Stoppable
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Anna, fancy being KP?

Now we just need a TSR Rufus the Naked Mole Rat... Booyah!
Fluent in Lies
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Elements are you here?
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
Elements are you here?
Yes I am! You're lucky to have caught me as I was just about to go!:eek: But now you've brightened up the forum so I'm staying. :hugs: Are you OK?
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*does a little dance*

Yayyyyy! LoL thatsw funny, I thought I wonder if elements is around... and you were! :hugs:

I am sooo tired. I left tokyo this morning and eventually, when I had worked out which train, caught the bullet train to kyoto. Then when I got here I had to find the hotel, so I have been wandering around, with the name of tthe road I am looking for in english - but then nearly all the road signs are just in japanese, for about 1.5 hours carrying all my stuff which weighs over 27 kg. My shoulders are bright red and so sore from the shoulder straps and they ache like crazy when I type. But I am here now!

I think I will go and get washed in a bit.. It was a bit hotter out today, pretty sweaty, especially struggling around like I was.
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*does a little dance*

Yayyyyy! LoL thatsw funny, I thought I wonder if elements is around... and you were! :hugs:

I am sooo tired. I left tokyo this morning and eventually, when I had worked out which train, caught the bullet train to kyoto. Then when I got here I had to find the hotel, so I have been wandering around, with the name of tthe road I am looking for in english - but then nearly all the road signs are just in japanese, for about 1.5 hours carrying all my stuff which weighs over 27 kg. My shoulders are bright red and so sore from the shoulder straps and they ache like crazy when I type. But I am here now!

I think I will go and get washed in a bit.. It was a bit hotter out today, pretty sweaty, especially struggling around like I was.
Poor you! You must be pretty strong though managing all that luggage! Seen anything interesting?
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I was in actual pain at some points - so not strong enough :p: To be honest I was just set on finding my hotel today. Saw a lot in tokyo, have I shown you my pics yet?

http://www.pbase.com/ctranter/japan_06
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
wow!! its 00:42 here! 8 hrs difference, no wonder the world cup was a problem when it was on :p:

and that=more fun :ninja: well it depends what day of the week it is actually! how long are you going to be staying there for? (please let me know if i get my there/their mixed up- i keep on thinking about whether i'm using the right one! )
Yup +8hours!

Hehe well I did get the right train, but it was fun enough. Those bullet trains are so cool, really smooth ride actually and so fast.

“Their” is a possessive pronoun like “her” or “our” “They eat their hotdogs with sauerkraut.” Everything else is “there.” “There goes the ball, out of the park! See it? Right there! There aren’t very many home runs like that.” “Thier” is a common misspelling, but you can avoid it by remembering that “they” and “their” begin with the same three letters. Another hint: “there” has “here” buried inside it to remind you it refers to place, while “their” has “heir” buried in it to remind you that it has to do with possession.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Did you go?
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Briefly. :itsme: I'm surprised you didn't see any Japanese street fashions from your photos.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Street fashions?
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
omg lol I found a japanese robe thing lol I look like such a muppet :rofl:
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Street fashions?
Yes- like on girls etc. V.individualist such as the Harajuku, Gungero and Gothic Lolita fashions and ppl dressing up as anime characters. See any of them?
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
omg lol I found a japanese robe thing lol I look like such a muppet :rofl:
:p: Like a kimono or kaftan? Is it satin/silk? Do you look like a geisha in it? :rofl:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Elements)
Yes- like on girls etc. V.individualist such as the Harajuku, Gungero and Gothic Lolita fashions and ppl dressing up as anime characters. See any of them?
Mmmm no nothing like that. But their school uniforms with the really short skirts and long socks is a bit saucy :p:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Elements)
:p: Like a kimono or kaftan? Is it satin/silk? Do you look like a geisha in it? :rofl:
hehe it's just some thing the hotel supplies :p:

check your pm
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Mmmm no nothing like that. But their school uniforms with the really short skirts and long socks is a bit saucy :p:
:eek: Behave mister!

Lol at that pm. Didn't know you looked like that!
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I can't help it! A big group of them (well 5) came up and asked me if I needed help (I obviously looked lost :p:) it was a bit intimidating hehe.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :p:
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*yawn* :hello:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Goodmorning Lettuce :wavey:
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hiya FiL Whatcha been up to then? anything interesting (well obviously you've done something interesting)
I'm soooo tired and got loads of work to do by tomorrow.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (261)
26.74%
No (715)
73.26%

Watched Threads