Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I just bought an A4 size folder for my sister's birthday. does that sound too boring to you?
    Sounds like the sensible thing to do... lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    pain cus of the dog? Why did it bite you or something...
    no he ran out the house.so obviously someone had to chase hi,m my sister pregnant and so could not chase him my brother a lazy pig and my other sister to selfish, so i ran outside barefoot across gravel and stone and maybe glass, i had to run down a slope into the field. and then had to run the whol;e length, i had people laughing at me and calling me names, I was having difficulty breathing, and i was in pain, wen i got near ha chased after a dog and some guys playing football said "you F***ing ***** keep your F***ing dog under control you **** and were calling me all sorts o names. by this time i wqas in so much pain and was still running after the dog, i was able to get him and i slowly made my way back to the house almost collapsing on the way because of the pain and being unable to breathe properly, people actually said when i got near the house that i sounded like a balloon trying to get air out but couldn't :s: and then my sister came down the field shouted at me took max told me to run home to look after georgisa and kendal and didn't give a **** that i was having problems breathing. it took over half an hour to get my breathing back to normal and bathing my feet in hot water to take away the pain in them.

ReputationRep:
    hi back from lunch hope we all havimg fun on here :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gi jane)
    hi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mystical)
    no he ran out the house.so obviously someone had to chase hi,m my sister pregnant and so could not chase him my brother a lazy pig and my other sister to selfish, so i ran outside barefoot across gravel and stone and maybe glass, i had to run down a slope into the field. and then had to run the whol;e length, i had people laughing at me and calling me names, I was having difficulty breathing, and i was in pain, wen i got near ha chased after a dog and some guys playing football said "you F***ing ***** keep your F***ing dog under control you **** and were calling me all sorts o names. by this time i wqas in so much pain and was still running after the dog, i was able to get him and i slowly made my way back to the house almost collapsing on the way because of the pain and being unable to breathe properly, people actually said when i got near the house that i sounded like a balloon trying to get air out but couldn't :s: and then my sister came down the field shouted at me took max told me to run home to look after georgisa and kendal and didn't give a **** that i was having problems breathing. it took over half an hour to get my breathing back to normal and bathing my feet in hot water to take away the pain in them.
    Jeez... Who do you live with. Not to offend, but they sound like real *******s. And the community seem a bit selfish and nasty too. If I were there I'da got the dog for ya. And I wouldn't a taken any stick from a bunch of f***s playing football either...

Glad ya okay now though... :hugs: :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    YES yes yes yes... You're back,

:party: :party: :party:

God I missed you. How was ya hols, hope ya enjoyed it... :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    hi.
    hi there how are you hope you are keeping well :hugs:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    WTF??? This folder is costing me £10 :eek: :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    hi there how are you hope you are keeping well :hugs:
    yes, yes i am :hugs: but me not in good mood with Bex. so you may witness hostility between me and her.... but i am trying to do something,,, soon will be revealed.

ReputationRep:
    YES yes yes yes... You're back,

:party: :party: :party:

God I missed you. How was ya hols, hope ya enjoyed it... :hugs:
    yes they were fun lots to do got back on thursday i 'am free next week on friday if you wish to meet up and hope you are very wel :p:

ReputationRep:
    yes, yes i am :hugs: but me not in good mood with Bex. so you may witness hostility between me and her.... but i am trying to do something,,, soon will be revealed.
    well that ok with me :p:

ReputationRep:
    yes they were fun lots to do got back on thursday i 'am free next week on friday if you wish to meet up and hope you are very wel :p:
    Friday? Erm... That'd mean I'd have to skip school for a day... And oh. Hmmm... I'd have to come home that same day because I'm going to an open day in Winchester the day after. I could do it, but it's gonna be time dependant, are you sure you don't have another date available. I'd really love to come though...

:hugs: :kiss:

God you've been missed so much, this is like the best surprise of the past week... I'm so happy now :suith:

ReputationRep:
    well that ok with me :p:
    good good... just don't get angry with me if i do ok...?

ReputationRep:
    Friday? Erm... That'd mean I'd have to skip school for a day... And oh. Hmmm... I'd have to come home that same day because I'm going to an open day in Winchester the day after. I could do it, but it's gonna be time dependant, are you sure you don't have another date available. I'd really love to come though...

:hugs: :kiss:

God you've been missed so much, this is like the best surprise of the past week... I'm so happy now :suith:
    13 may 06 saturday i'am free until the eve have to may be go out with freind that night

ReputationRep:
    good good... just don't get angry with me if i do ok...?
    oh it will be cool honey don't worry about :hugs: and it good to see you

ReputationRep:
    13 may 06 saturday i'am free until the eve have to may be go out with freind that night
    13 may cool :cool: 4 days after my birthday 13th a saturday is it? ah yes work till 5 pm i do at the tills in B&Q

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Winchester on the 13th...

I could come up on the 12th... If you tell me where. But I'd have to leave that evening... I'm up for it for defo. I don't mind missing a bit of school for you... :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    oh it will be cool honey don't worry about :hugs: and it good to see you
    nah nah nha its "good to see me happy" ok yes very good indeed....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and no i am not on anything.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :fuhrer: <blah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    :fuhrer: <blah?
    :

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.