The Student Room Group
Reply 66780
mockelinho
That things can't be fixed.

And you shouldn't care if people want you here or not. You still have pals on here don't you? Hence use the forum at your own leisure. What happens on here doesn't have to be life or death.

but it isn't life or death.
the only thing thats died these past few days is my spirit. i have lost me on here. and its not worth destroying others in the process. so in 15 minutes i am leaving and thats it for a long time.
Reply 66781
MysticalMagicalVienna
sorry vin but its for the best

:bawling:
Ok, well whatever you need to do. Good luck with your exam.

(please don't worry about all this)
Vienna don't make a big deal out of it. it's not like everyone said you should leave.it was only like what? 5 - 8 people max. and they're only a small minority on TSR. plus yes things did get too out of hand,but you're making it look so huge.and ok maybe they'd like you to change your attitude a bit,that's a bit understandable,doens't mean you should leave. i'm not saying you should leave,but i'm not forcing you to stay either. i'm just saying.
Reply 66784
mockelinho
Ok, well whatever you need to do. Good luck with your exam.

(please don't worry about all this)

my exams are just going to go and i am going to do them thanks though.
i know most are trying to help but this is for the best of everyone
Reply 66785
right anyway i am off and JV don't even try saying things you are on my ignore list so there fore cannot see your posts nor would i like to
Reply 66786
byee:s:
good thing then vienna...lol my god why are you acting so childish? shessh. see you later everyone else. :wavey:
hi here for short while so what everyone :hugs:
Reply 66789
hi jane:smile:
vin
hi jane:smile:

hey vin how are you hope mmv ok it been a really one of them days for us all :hugs:
Lol
hilarity of TSR :rolleyes: :toofunny:
i miss the back room *sigh*
are you not a sub any more emily? :hugs:
mmm trifle :love:
is cold.
im all alone with magic fm
Me worky.
MysticalMagicalVienna
my exams are just going to go and i am going to do them thanks though.
i know most are trying to help but this is for the best of everyone

:confused:

Latest