:hello: elements

ReputationRep:
    Hows your revision?

ReputationRep:
    Nuheen- :hugs: I was just about to go!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Go away because I wasn't here? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Yah I banaged up my heart, just temporarily. Hi nuheen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuheen)
    Hows your revision?
    I've been doing alot of it! In fact, this is the last time that I will be on TSR this week:eek: because I need to commit myself to Biology. My Biology exams are my last exams for this year!:party: I'm just fed up of all these exams etc. :bebored: But I haven't been on TSR for some time any way- personal reasons like studying and revision etc. What about your revision and exams? how has that been going?^o)

ReputationRep:
    Hello FIL. You just got my random rep of the day :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
    Yah I banaged up my heart, just temporarily. Hi nuheen.
    Maybe some rep when I get back will sort that out, a bit. For now though- :hugs: You are appreciated here etc.

ReputationRep:
    My real exams are about to come. Bio, chem and eco, 3 units each on 5,7,9. Grrrr..Plus I messed up S1, lost 10 to 15 marks. Hopefully the exams will be over soon.

ReputationRep:
    Go away because I wasn't here? :cool:
    Um, something like that, I suppose...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    My real exams are about to come. Bio, cem and eco, 3 units each on 5,7,9. Grrrr..Plus I messed up S1, lost 10 to 15 marks. Hopefully the exams will be over soon.
    :hugs: I thought that the content of S1 on the syllabus was quite straightforward.:vroam: I'm doing all 3 units for Biology too! Are you doing the AS's on the Edexcel board? One of my best friends has exams on those days too, although she has Economics, Business Studies and History. I've already done all my other subjects- it's just Biology left to go! On Friday, I had 6 hours of exams from the same exam board, two different subjects!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hello FIL. You just got my random rep of the day :cool:
    Aww thanks

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm:
    That was one of the reasons. I was going to go because my fingers keep seizing up and some of my family have awoken = less privacy.

ReputationRep:
    Aw well I am off home from work now too. I need to go shopping, so cya all later :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    :hugs: I thought that the content of S1 on the syllabus was quite straightforward.:vroam: I'm doing all 3 units for Biology too! Are you doing the AS's on the Edexcel board? One of my best friends has exams on those days too, although she has Economics, Business Studies and History. I've already done all my other subjects- it's just Biology left to go! On Friday, I had 6 hours of exams from the same exam board, two different subjects!:eek:
    Eco and geography on Friday? I am doing edexcel. S1 was easy but I messed up I am still recovering from the shock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
    Aw well I am off home from work now too. I need to go shopping, so cya all later :wavey:
    Take care! And have fun also!:ciao:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.