Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

ReputationRep:
    Aimed at FiL.

I see ele that you have done some research on them. I will be off now. :ciao: I will wait for my second shiny gem

ReputationRep:
    See you all later..

ReputationRep:
    :hello: morning

ReputationRep:
    Hey Lettuce.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuheen)
    Aimed at FiL.

I see ele that you have done some research on them. I will be off now. :ciao: I will wait for my second shiny gem
    OK then. I haven't really done any research on them!:p: I just tend to know about them because they are my favourite animals! Learnt about them years and years ago! Take care, :ciao: Elements xXx

ReputationRep:
    Hi Lettuce! :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Hiya Fil. I've never woken up so early on a holiday up early now because i've gotta go to North Wales in a couple of hours so I need to pack its only overnight stuff but i hate packing.

ReputationRep:
    Heya Elements you ok?

ReputationRep:
    What are you doing there?
    Oooh I should go swimming now

Have fun Lettuce :wavey: cya Elements :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lettuce)
    Hiya Fil. I've never woken up so early on a holiday up early now because i've gotta go to North Wales in a couple of hours so I need to pack its only overnight stuff but i hate packing.
    Don't we all! poor you! :hugs: Are you going on holiday there then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
    What are you doing there?
    Oooh I should go swimming now

Have fun Lettuce :wavey: cya Elements :hello:
    By FiL! Nice talking with you!:ciao: Elements xXx

ReputationRep:
    I'm going singing in the Urdd Eisteddfod wohoo its going to to be so boring i hate it when everything is spoken in Welsh because i cant understand it all.

Have fun swimming bye :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Heya Elements you ok?
    Yes I'm quite good! FiL has cheered me up alot though I do have loads of Biology revision awaiting me.:s: How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going singing in the Urdd Eisteddfod wohoo its going to to be so boring i hate it when everything is spoken in Welsh because i cant understand it all.

Have fun swimming bye :ciao:
    You into singing then? Aren't you Welsh though?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    You into singing then? Aren't you Welsh though?:confused:
    Erm singing abit with the choir, got through to the final last year and came second, but i dont really enjoy it anymore.
    Yep I am welsh and I speak little of it i understand more than what i can speak. Thing is everything will be spoken in welsh and because i cant understand it all i'm going to get bored so i'm bringing revision up with me.

ReputationRep:
    Erm singing abit with the choir, got through to the final last year and came second, but i dont really enjoy it anymore.
    Yep I am welsh and I speak little of it i understand more than what i can speak. Thing is everything will be spoken in welsh and because i cant understand it all i'm going to get bored so i'm bringing revision up with me.
    That's a good idea about the revision!:yy:

I used to sing in a choir. Well done for coming second!:party: You must be really good!

ReputationRep:
    uh! I am such an idiot! I thought it was 7pm not 6pm. I still have an hour.

ReputationRep:
    Did Charlotte Church come first then?^o):p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
    uh! I am such an idiot! I thought it was 7pm not 6pm. I still have an hour.
    Yay!:banana: At you being on for another hour because you're not an idiot!:p: We all make mistakes from time to time and yours didn't hurt anybody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    That's a good idea about the revision!:yy:

I used to sing in a choir. Well done for coming second!:party: You must be really good!
    Well we are ok but not as good as last year so I'm not sure what will happen, we were even on tv
    I've gotta go now and help my brother with his assignment work (nice me) nice talking to you elements speak soon :ciao: x :hugs:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.