The Student Room Group
.jen.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :hugs:

god, i actually had the worst night's sleep everrrrrr. i woke up like constantly thinking, ARGH i need to revise!

I wish I was feeling that guilty about not doing any, then I might do some!! :cool:
.jen.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :hugs:

god, i actually had the worst night's sleep everrrrrr. i woke up like constantly thinking, ARGH i need to revise!

:frown:! I went to bed earlier last night, 1.20! :biggrin: Buuut i was tired getting up this morning, my alarm went off at 8.15 and didn't actually get up till 9.30!
Elements
Thanks! Because I might end up doing a unit 2 resit :frown: which will be at the same time as unit 4 exams in Jan. I think. :s: Did you find unit 2 difficult?

Yeh i found unit 2 the hardest of the 3 modules but ended up doing the best in it...crazy!! Ooh im taking alll of my A level modules for bio in the summer...im resitiing both modules for other subjects i did in jan :redface: , didn't revise enough! grr :mad:

Unit 4 also has like a choice part of it that your school will pick, we did food science....its alright but so dull in parts....how to make tofu and soy sauce....no one cares!
beth...
:frown:! I went to bed earlier last night, 1.20! :biggrin: Buuut i was tired getting up this morning, my alarm went off at 8.15 and didn't actually get up till 9.30!

i was watching rubbishy stuff on channel 4 for agesssss. so didn't get up til 9 either, despite my alarm going off at 8am. oops! and i was going to revise at 10.30 but now thats delayed tooo.

on a better note, i have cherrrrrries :love:
beth...
Haha yep but are you surrrrre you're up to guessing...it is quite a toughie :rolleyes:

Im good thanks :biggrin: Just dreading my smelly chemistry revision at 10.45 :frown:!

How are yooou?

Is your Chemistry exam today? :eek:
sorry I took a while posting, that name was a toughie, whooie... Was it Beth by any chance :rolleyes: :wink:

hahaha

I'm good thanks. And hope you do good in your chem test. I'm sure it'll go swimmingly... :hugs: :smile:

and erm, yeah...

elements thanks for :hugs: I'd take illness off you if you wanted... if it meant you'd be all fit and well :kiss:
beth...
Yeh i found unit 2 the hardest of the 3 modules but ended up doing the best in it...crazy!! Ooh im taking alll of my A level modules for bio in the summer...im resitiing both modules for other subjects i did in jan :redface: , didn't revise enough! grr :mad:

Unit 4 also has like a choice part of it that your school will pick, we did food science....its alright but so dull in parts....how to make tofu and soy sauce....no one cares!

OOh sounds tough you doing all those exams in the summer!:hugs:
Elements
Is your Chemistry exam today? :eek:

Naww, Chemistry i have modules 4 and 5 on the 19th in the afternoon then bio mods 4 and 5 the NEXT MORNING

GRRRRRRRR
creamcrackered
sorry I took a while posting, that name was a toughie, whooie... Was it Beth by any chance :rolleyes: :wink:

hahaha

I'm good thanks. And hope you do good in your chem test. I'm sure it'll go swimmingly... :hugs: :smile:

and erm, yeah...

elements thanks for :hugs: I'd take illness off you if you wanted... if it meant you'd be all fit and well :kiss:

You're always so sweet to me Creamy!:kiss: But you can't do that and I'm not sure that I'd give it you if you could- I don't want you to be feeling not well Creamy!
i hate the rubbish ones like that, i have loads of AM then PM, then the following AM. my worst week is exams, 13th 14th 15th 19th 21st and in that time i have 7 of my 16 exams leftttttttt.
beth...
Naww, Chemistry i have modules 4 and 5 on the 19th in the afternoon then bio mods 4 and 5 the NEXT MORNING

GRRRRRRRR

:eek: :poke: the exam boards and :whip: them into line!:p:
.jen.
i hate the rubbish ones like that, i have loads of AM then PM, then the following AM. my worst week is exams, 13th 14th 15th 19th 21st and in that time i have 7 of my 16 exams leftttttttt.

:hugs: I hated it on thurs 25th where I had french oral exam in the morning followed by Biology revision class in the afternoon, followed by the whol of Friday being taken up with 6 hrs of exams! You're not the only one suffering.
Elements
You're always so sweet to me Creamy!:kiss: But you can't do that and I'm not sure that I'd give it you if you could- I don't want you to be feeling not well Creamy!

awww :hugs:

well, that's nice, but I would. I gave someone else a cold the other day, and I feel guilty about it, maybe I deserve to catch another :redface:
Elements
:hugs: I hated it on thurs 25th where I had french oral exam in the morning followed by Biology revision class in the afternoon, followed by the whol of Friday being taken up with 6 hrs of exams! You're not the only one suffering.

oh that's rubbish tooooooo! It's horrible not having the days before an exam to revise! :hugs:
creamcrackered
awww :hugs:

well, that's nice, but I would. I gave someone else a cold the other day, and I feel guilty about it, maybe I deserve to catch another :redface:

No, it wasn't your fault!
Elements
No, it wasn't your fault!

Well, when you have a cold and are rubbing your nose on their's for about twenty minutes at a time then you should expect them to catch it.

I didn't realise they would, but that's because I'm stupid

:redface:
I can't waiiiiiiit until june 26th. Happiest day of my life. NO MORE CHEMISTRY EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER annnd exams are over!
:puke: :p:
beth...
I can't waiiiiiiit until june 26th. Happiest day of my life. NO MORE CHEMISTRY EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER annnd exams are over!

:party: i can't wait eitherrrrrrrrrrr :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: well, the 27th. but yayyyy.
beth...

Lucky. My last is on the 28th...

Latest