Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    Yep Sun is fun. And lovely...
    Got no books atm
    Nor Videos
    Nor paper tbh

Just me TSR and that's it, which is obviously you know. Great... Ha...

Things is good. And nice and smiliness...

:hugs: Glad you good too...
    Do you not have any other hobbies then apart from TSR?^o)

ReputationRep:
    anywayyyyyyy, im going to revise because i have three exams later..YAY :rolleyes: au revoir :hugs: xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    Pfft. You sicken me, young Christopher. :p:
    Ooooh, well I haven't seen them either :flute: :p:

Spoiler:
    Show

But I'll be sure to keep a look out :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    Do you not have any other hobbies then apart from TSR?^o)
    How does:

Sex
    Films
    Boozing
    and
    Some sports sound to you...

I do them? I also like walking places, for no apparent reason other than the fact they are there...

Hey FiL How are you mate...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
    Ooooh conflict :p:

Hey creamcrackered!
    Imho, ppl are too try hard and a little stupid when they go to the gym. They should know that there are loads of other ways of exercising, staying fit, in shape and healthy and that these are more fun too, more economical and don't involve being cooped up in all weathers stewing the place out with rancid sweat and inflated egos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    anywayyyyyyy, im going to revise because i have three exams later..YAY :rolleyes: au revoir :hugs: xxxx
    Really good luck with the revision and hope the exams go well Go show them how fanjentastic you are!

And I am off for a swim/gym(?) now too!

Bibixx :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Imho, ppl are too try hard and a little stupid when they go to the gym. They should know that there are loads of other ways of exercising, staying fit, in shape and healthy and that these are moe fun too, more economical and don't involve being cooped up in all weathers stewing the place out with rancid sweat and inflated egos.

Ahaha i'll bear that in mind next time i go to the gym then :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Gooood luck jen :top::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    Yes, off you go! On here when you have 3 exams today!:eek: Tisk a tisk young lady. :eek: Lol, look at me.:rofl: No, good luck Jen :yy:- I'm sure that you'll pass in flying colours!:hugs: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Really good luck with the revision and hope the exams go well Go show them how fanjentastic you are!

And I am off for a swim/gym(?) now too!

Bibixx :hugs:
    *giggles* merci lovely :hugs:

do botttth! omg did i tell you i swam outside?! in the outdoor pool :cool: it was refreshing after la gymmm. anyways. i've told you now :p:

speak soon, i'll message you about how it goes!

byeeeeeee :hugs: x:suith:x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    Ahaha i'll bear that in mind next time i go to the gym then :rolleyes:
    :eek: sorry! I wasn't in any way referring to you at all! *Elements is horrified and hopes that she hasn't lost a friend*.

ReputationRep:
    Imho, ppl are too try hard and a little stupid when they go to the gym. They should know that there are loads of other ways of exercising, staying fit, in shape and healthy and that these are more fun too, more economical and don't involve being cooped up in all weathers stewing the place out with rancid sweat and inflated egos.
    Ummm I want to build up my Pectorals and Deltoids. If you can tell me a better more fun way I would appreciate it!

ReputationRep:
    How does:

Sex
    Films
    Boozing
    and
    Some sports sound to you...

I do them? I also like walking places, for no apparent reason other than the fact they are there...

They're not my things/what I'm into but if they work for you... gosh, I hope I haven't offended you too! Maybe I should just shut up.

ReputationRep:
    Ummm I want to build up my Pectorals and Deltoids. If you can tell me a better more fun way I would appreciate it!
    I understand that they are muscles of some sorts but where can they be found on the body?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    *giggles* merci lovely :hugs:

do botttth! omg did i tell you i swam outside?! in the outdoor pool :cool: it was refreshing after la gymmm. anyways. i've told you now :p:

speak soon, i'll message you about how it goes!

byeeeeeee :hugs: x:suith:x
    I don't think you did no! But now you have yes Outdoor pools are great fun when the weather is nice

Thank you

:suith:

ReputationRep:
    I understand that they are muscles of some sorts but where can they be found on the body?
    Chest and shoulder

ReputationRep:

Not too bad thanks

Anyway!

I really am going now, I think I'll give the gym a miss today if only because I don't have a huge deal of time and am a little tired anyway. Just go for a swim

Cyas all later :hello:

ReputationRep:
    They're not my things/what I'm into but if they work for you... gosh, I hope I haven't offended you too! Maybe I should just shut up.
    I don't get offended. I don't care.

You can like what you want.
    I'll like what I want...

Simple

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ?n L?es)
    Not too bad thanks

Anyway!

I really am going now, I think I'll give the gym a miss today if only because I don't have a huge deal of time and am a little tired anyway. Just go for a swim

Cyas all later :hello:
    Okay pal... Cya later FiL.
    Have a good swim mate...

ReputationRep:
    As instructed fillus im off to revise now!

Hope your swim was good!

:eek: 2 mins late!

Ah well

:dong:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.