The Student Room Group
.jen.
Pfft. You sicken me, young Christopher. :p:

Ooooh, well I haven't seen them either :flute: :p:

Spoiler

Elements
Do you not have any other hobbies then apart from TSR?^o)

How does:

Sex
Films
Boozing
and
Some sports sound to you...

I do them? I also like walking places, for no apparent reason other than the fact they are there...

Hey FiL How are you mate... :smile:
Original post by Fluent &#953
Ooooh conflict :p:

Hey creamcrackered!

Imho, ppl are too try hard and a little stupid when they go to the gym. They should know that there are loads of other ways of exercising, staying fit, in shape and healthy and that these are more fun too, more economical and don't involve being cooped up in all weathers stewing the place out with rancid sweat and inflated egos.
.jen.
anywayyyyyyy, im going to revise because i have three exams later..YAY :rolleyes: au revoir :hugs: xxxx

Really good luck with the revision and hope the exams go well :smile: Go show them how fanjentastic you are! :biggrin:

And I am off for a swim/gym(?) now too!

Bibixx :hugs:
Elements
Imho, ppl are too try hard and a little stupid when they go to the gym. They should know that there are loads of other ways of exercising, staying fit, in shape and healthy and that these are moe fun too, more economical and don't involve being cooped up in all weathers stewing the place out with rancid sweat and inflated egos.

Ahaha i'll bear that in mind next time i go to the gym then :rolleyes:
Gooood luck jen :top::hugs:
.jen.
anywayyyyyyy, im going to revise because i have three exams later..YAY :rolleyes: au revoir :hugs: xxxx

Yes, off you go! On here when you have 3 exams today!:eek: Tisk a tisk young lady. :eek: Lol, look at me.:rofl: No, good luck Jen :yy:- I'm sure that you'll pass in flying colours!:hugs: :ciao:
Really good luck with the revision and hope the exams go well :smile: Go show them how fanjentastic you are! :biggrin:

And I am off for a swim/gym(?) now too!

Bibixx :hugs:

*giggles* merci lovely :hugs:

do botttth! omg did i tell you i swam outside?! in the outdoor pool :cool: it was refreshing after la gymmm. anyways. i've told you now :p:

speak soon, i'll message you about how it goes! :biggrin:

byeeeeeee :hugs: x:suith:x
.jen.
Ahaha i'll bear that in mind next time i go to the gym then :rolleyes:

:eek: sorry! I wasn't in any way referring to you at all! *Elements is horrified and hopes that she hasn't lost a friend*.
Elements
Imho, ppl are too try hard and a little stupid when they go to the gym. They should know that there are loads of other ways of exercising, staying fit, in shape and healthy and that these are more fun too, more economical and don't involve being cooped up in all weathers stewing the place out with rancid sweat and inflated egos.

Ummm I want to build up my Pectorals and Deltoids. If you can tell me a better more fun way I would appreciate it!
creamcrackered
How does:

Sex
Films
Boozing
and
Some sports sound to you...

I do them? I also like walking places, for no apparent reason other than the fact they are there...

They're not my things/what I'm into but if they work for you... gosh, I hope I haven't offended you too! Maybe I should just shut up.
Ummm I want to build up my Pectorals and Deltoids. If you can tell me a better more fun way I would appreciate it!

I understand that they are muscles of some sorts but where can they be found on the body? :redface:
.jen.
*giggles* merci lovely :hugs:

do botttth! omg did i tell you i swam outside?! in the outdoor pool :cool: it was refreshing after la gymmm. anyways. i've told you now :p:

speak soon, i'll message you about how it goes! :biggrin:

byeeeeeee :hugs: x:suith:x

I don't think you did no! But now you have yes :biggrin: Outdoor pools are great fun when the weather is nice :smile:

Thank you :smile:

:suith:
Elements
I understand that they are muscles of some sorts but where can they be found on the body? :redface:

Chest and shoulder :smile:
creamcrackered

Not too bad thanks :smile:

Anyway!

I really am going now, I think I'll give the gym a miss today if only because I don't have a huge deal of time and am a little tired anyway. Just go for a swim :smile:

Cyas all later :hello:
Elements
They're not my things/what I'm into but if they work for you... gosh, I hope I haven't offended you too! Maybe I should just shut up.

I don't get offended. I don't care.

You can like what you want.
I'll like what I want...

Simple

:hugs:
Fluent ?n L?es
Not too bad thanks :smile:

Anyway!

I really am going now, I think I'll give the gym a miss today if only because I don't have a huge deal of time and am a little tired anyway. Just go for a swim :smile:

Cyas all later :hello:

Okay pal... Cya later FiL.
Have a good swim mate... :smile:
As instructed fillus im off to revise now!

Hope your swim was good!

:eek: 2 mins late!

Ah well

:dong:
Reply 68598
ok im on a break:biggrin:
Reply 68599
Raarh all you lovely people. :wink:

How are we all?

Latest