The Student Room Group
Mockel, I thought you had to have a post count of under 1000 to post here...
coldfusion
Mockel, I thought you had to have a post count of under 1000 to post here...

Him and I have established that we're the TSR equivelant of petty criminals and we don't care much for the rules of this thread. :rolleyes: :p:
Ohhh.....Right.....
come on post count come on you can do it.........urgh its not working. i thought i could bribe it to increase...apparently not. now i have 2 resort 2 plan "b". yes yes i know it doesnt exist yet!
Reply 784
ciara
1000?!!! I don't even have 10! I'm just a loser new member who knows nothing :frown:.. :p:

Well, you do have 21 posts now. :smile:
Reply 785
_Jax_
I am posting here to bump my postcount because I hate it when its on a even or odd number it just makes me edgy for the whole day and then I cant sleep so I just posted here to make the thing tick over and hopefully I will get a witty subtitle like QUEEN OF TSR one day and that will be nice and milk will rain from the sky and money will come out of the sink.

Lol :smile:

Well, you can always get a witty subtitle by being a sub. If you want to be TSR Royalty, you should have at least 15,000 posts. So you actually have a choice: shell out a couple of pounds or post like crazy to get to 15,000. :smile:
Reply 786
tis_me_lord
Him and I have established that we're the TSR equivelant of petty criminals and we don't care much for the rules of this thread. :rolleyes: :p:

Hola Benny Boo Boo. :wavey:
Rules!? This thread has rules!?
I don't follow rules very well, never did. :lollypop:
ciara
1000?!!! I don't even have 10! I'm just a loser new member who knows nothing :frown:.. :p:

lol ditto!" :confused:
Reply 788
Amzybaby24
lol ditto!" :confused:

75 posts go by quickly
hello people
Reply 790
I'm close to being promoted to the next rank! :smile:
treff
I'm close to being promoted to the next rank! :smile:

good 4 you
Reply 792
Hi Musafir! :smile:
Reply 793
Morpheus Pawsey
good 4 you

Reply 794
Musafir_85
hello people

hello
hello people too! I'm incredibly bored, my boyfriend is on holiday :frown:
HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!! im so bored tonight, iv ended up stoppin in, but im goin out tomoro, n so this cute guy!! yay! :wink: so need to pull him and dance crazily! hehe! im really talkin nonsense now, but im bored, n have had a bit to drink, so i can be excused! sorry! if you read that, thanku for puttin up with my drunken ramblings!
do all A2 students do this?
yes, yes we do :smile:
Reply 799
Do we all do what?

Latest