Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

ReputationRep:
    I spent 8 hours in the car today.... revising bl**dy mud for envi sci. grr.s

ReputationRep:
    revising mud? :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil penguin kid)
    So far you have missed half the tsr history, so please click on the link in my sig and vote for me
    gCarroll prefers the entry by 2+2=5. He finds yours a little list-like. But commends you for the obvious effort that you have dedicated to the task.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gCarroll)
    gCarroll prefers the entry by 2+2=5. He finds yours a little list-like. But commends you for the obvious effort that you have dedicated to the task.
    LPK respects your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Two Tone asks you to stop talking about yourself in the third person

ReputationRep:
    gCarroll voted for you anyway, as he does not know 2+2=5, who could be not very nice, but finds you curiously appealing.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm off now ...........have a good night everyone .........might see you you later ..but its doubtful
    :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    gCarroll replies.

ReputationRep:
    Bye bye. Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    ok ok it was soils and their texture, structure, biota, moisture retention, mineral content yada yada yada

i still call it mud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gCarroll)
    gCarroll voted for you anyway, as he does not know 2+2=5, who could be not very nice, but finds you curiously appealing.
    LPK thanks you

ReputationRep:
    bye ridgeback

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *steph 247*)
    ok ok it was soils and their texture, structure, biota, moisture retention, mineral content yada yada yada

i still call it mud
    Very glad I'm not doing that! Sounds very boring

ReputationRep:
    gCarroll is a bit upset. Lots of people are being mean to him. He would have thought that all these young people living in this era would be more welcoming and less hostile.

ReputationRep:
    Those people are older than me, they are old and mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil penguin kid)
    Those people are older than me, they are old and mean.
    I'm not mean! I'm older but not mean!

*throws firebomb*

Oh, hang on.....

ReputationRep:
    gCarroll doesn't think you are mean. He was mainly reffering to the member with the orange dinosaur that breathes fire as their avatar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    I'm not mean! I'm older but not mean!

*throws firebomb*

Oh, hang on.....
    evil member

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bohogirlie)
    I hate history with a passion too! The only reason i took it to A2, was cos i was so bad at French, history last year actually wasn't too bad. Its so much harder for a2 too! I don't want an A and can never see myself getting one anyway, its just more marks at AS = less marks at A2
    I don't mind history too much, it's music that I don't like. I love playing my clarinet & sax, but all the melodic dictation and guessing who wrote it when and looking for stylistic features just worries me. And I have my music exam on monday *gulps* :eek: Ah well, how bad can it be?*

-Saruman

* I'm going to regret saying that

ReputationRep:
    gCarroll wishes you well for your exams.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.