anyone know any tips for reputation?
feefifofum
What questions bohogirlie?

Where the picture thread is and how i post an image :biggrin:
Reply 8743
hearthethunder
anyone know any tips for reputation?

Be nice... write long posts... be nice.
OK i found your question bohogirlie - asking where the pic thread is? go to the About forum, then one of the stickie should be one from lessthanthree, and theres a link to it in there
fernando
yep - i hate mechanic maths

yeah I have degree mechanics and Special relativity and am starting to panic rather badly :rolleyes: :s:
spikdboy
Be nice... write long posts... be nice.

I do... no rep...
i got a great tip....

Pos rep people who are quite kind, and who have a highish rep power.... put on a stupid reason like, 'i like you' then sign your name..

then wait for them to 'thank you' :wink:

(i'd like to point out that this is strictly hypothetical) :rolleyes:
Reply 8748
saiyamana
i got a great tip....

Pos rep people who are quite kind, and who have a highish rep power.... put on a stupid reason like, 'i like you' then sign your name..

then wait for them to 'thank you' :wink:

(i'd like to point out that this is strictly hypothetical) :rolleyes:

Brilliant.

The best way to improve your points is just not to piss people off. If no one gives you bad rep, your rep will only grow :smile: (deep). Not like I am any expert on it :frown:.
Reply 8749
How do you add your flag?
spikdboy
Brilliant.

The best way to improve your points is just not to piss people off. If no one gives you bad rep, your rep will only grow :smile: (deep). Not like I am any expert on it :frown:.

*stays out of the debate forum*
spikdboy
How do you add your flag?

EDIT Profile

What happened to your random facts? Got any more? :confused:
Just be nice to people. And don't ask for rep, you won't get it if you ask for it! :rolleyes: (believe me, this is coming from experience)
Reply 8753
hearthethunder
*stays out of the debate forum*

Heh... I live in the debate forum :smile:. I have nearly as many reds as I do green :smile:, but the greens come from more important ppl than the reds.
feefifofum
Just be nice to people. And don't ask for rep, you won't get it if you ask for it! :rolleyes: (believe me, this is coming from experience)

LOL! I asked Daveo once, he happily gave me some (dont all go rushing to him now please!)
Reply 8755
saiyamana
EDIT Profile

What happened to your random facts? Got any more? :confused:

I got 4 bad reps for those last time.

I don't know if I should continue... but if you'd like... :biggrin:
feefifofum
OK i found your question bohogirlie - asking where the pic thread is? go to the About forum, then one of the stickie should be one from lessthanthree, and theres a link to it in there

Awww thank you, still haven't worked out how to actually post an image though!
spikdboy
Heh... I live in the debate forum :smile:. I have nearly as many reds as I do green :smile:, but the greens come from more important ppl than the reds.

aah, i got a +5, i was like hmm that's good, then a +7, and a +8 and I was thinking hey it'll be built up in no time... then into the debate forum! ... -46
spikdboy
I got 4 bad reps for those last time.

I don't know if I should continue... but if you'd like... :biggrin:

umm, keep it out of the way of the people who dont appreciate the art of spam..
saiyamana
LOL! I asked Daveo once, he happily gave me some (dont all go rushing to him now please!)

Woah, you suddenly have loads more rep saiyamana! Where did all that come from??

Latest