The Student Room Group
Reply 9780
good luch! you'll be fine!
Reply 9781
i'm missing neighbours? arg!!
*steph 247*
i'm missing neighbours? arg!!

lol, will be over soon anyway. then i will have to do some work.

at least after these three weeks i will have 10 weeks of doing nothing! :biggrin: nothing to worry about, and then 6th form though. Better actually get the grades i need first :smile:
Reply 9783
I watched the last two minutes!

yeah! go revise! 10 weeks?? I have to go back to school to start A2 :mad:
*steph 247*
I watched the last two minutes!

yeah! go revise! 10 weeks?? I have to go back to school to start A2 :mad:

ah unlucky. they were going to make us do that and get us to start AS but they decided against it :rolleyes: , gettin people to go back to school after the exams wasnt going to happen.

Anyway i'm going! lol, and revise :frown: , but listen to the new coldplay album :biggrin:
Reply 9785
yeah do that! It's great!
Reply 9786
eeew.... I just bit into a piece of celery with a sell by date of 8th May. yuk
mleh im worried now :dontknow:
Boredom sucks, so does being motivationless ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Reply 9789
cat_meiow
Boredom sucks, so does being motivationless ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bahh :frown: *thinks of results day* *trots off to desk like good little girl* :angel:
mxox
bahh :frown: *thinks of results day* *trots off to desk like good little girl* :angel:

I'm away so I have to call up my head of 6th form for my results, :frown: , im going to go and cry now.
Reply 9791
cat_meiow
I'm away so I have to call up my head of 6th form for my results, :frown: , im going to go and cry now.

I'm away too, but the school say they won't tell me my results on the phone, so I'm getting them sent to my best friend then calling her....
ok so according to an email i just got i won the lottery.. yeah right :rolleyes: :p:
*steph 247*
I'm away too, but the school say they won't tell me my results on the phone, so I'm getting them sent to my best friend then calling her....

That is mean
Reply 9794
fancy cutting me a share of the fictional money?
Reply 9795
cat_meiow
That is mean

yup. and I can't confirm my choices for A2 until I get back to school, so they might not let me drop a subjuct for the first few weeks 'it has to get through the system' grr
*steph 247*
fancy cutting me a share of the fictional money?

maybe :wink:

...damn i wish i didnt have to be stuck here at home while my stepdad is in hospital and anything could happen grr but someone has to be here when my brother gets home from school.
Reply 9797
aw... you poor thing. I had to do that when my sister was in hospital in critical, then I had to do my biology GCSE. it was really scary.
ah sorry, is your sis ok now?

my stepdad's having a brain biopsy cos he has a brain tumour and he's already had one stroke, they reckon there's a high chance of having another stroke that could be pretty fatal but they're still going ahead with the biopsy! i dont get it if i were a doctor i wouldnt take a risk that huge but hey im not a doctor and all i know is the tumour's quite deep :frown:
Reply 9799
yeah she's fine.

mg, I wish him luck. Though the doctors are professionals, if they think the risk is worth it, they must be pretty confident they can help. hope for the best.

Latest