Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commander V)
    hurray 400 posts wooo
    hmmm.. 400 posts thats good, almost worth rep...
    but 100 posts thats amazing, and 130 is even better

ReputationRep:
    byeee

ReputationRep:
    whoa well done i need to work on getting 150 later
    bye for now

ReputationRep:
    bye bye everybody ahem "we've had lots and lots of fun, but now th time has come, to go" rito im off cya all hopefully tomorrow before my computing exam, byeeeeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commander V)
    bye bye everybody ahem "we've had lots and lots of fun, but now th time has come, to go" rito im off cya all hopefully tomorrow before my computing exam, byeeeeeeeeeeeee
    good luck with computing tomorrow! I'm just gonna go finish some revision in the back yard in a min :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    good luck with computing tomorrow! I'm just gonna go finish some revision in the back yard in a min :cool:
    U guys have computing??

I am so sorrry mates :eek:

ReputationRep:
    *falls on chair*

i am tired today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    U guys have computing??

I am so sorrry mates :eek:
    well i have ICT, i'm sure theres some kind of difference between the two, but anyway, Its easy!! Just memorise some facts and relate them to the question....... reminds me of GCSE's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    well i have ICT, i'm sure theres some kind of difference between the two, but anyway, Its easy!! Just memorise some facts and relate them to the question....... reminds me of GCSE's
    I took it at IGCSE got an A*, took one look at Computing and said NO WAY

ReputationRep:
    I thought id share my weird story before i get back to some revision. Ok i had 2 hours of drivin lessons as i do on a wednesday and as i was stopped turning somewhere this guy turned in2 the road i was drivin out of and flashed at me and I thought hang on he can't give way to me coz he is coming in. so i looked in the car and thought ok this guy is prettty cute, nice car but then i forgot about it. Later at the end of my lesson as i was going into my road i looked behind me and who was it? none other than the same guy. He drove past, reversed and came out of my road again. Weird!! Mayb he followed me?! But anyways he was cute and looked kinda familiar.

Ok stupid story over bye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil penguin kid)
    *falls on chair*

i am tired today
    It must be in the Air, i am too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_meiow)
    I thought id share my weird story before i get back to some revision. Ok i had 2 hours of drivin lessons as i do on a wednesday and as i was stopped turning somewhere this guy turned in2 the road i was drivin out of and flashed at me and I thought hang on he can't give way to me coz he is coming in. so i looked in the car and thought ok this guy is prettty cute, nice car but then i forgot about it. Later at the end of my lesson as i was going into my road i looked behind me and who was it? none other than the same guy. He drove past, reversed and came out of my road again. Weird!! Mayb he followed me?! But anyways he was cute and looked kinda familiar.

Ok stupid story over bye.
    Maybe he like u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    It must be in the Air, i am too
    america's air invading england. Very new :eek: The heat, the heat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    Maybe he like u
    I think i got that hint, hopefully his car will break down outside my house next time so he has 2 knock for assistance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil penguin kid)
    america's air invading england. Very new :eek: The heat, the heat
    I know, it has been sooo hot and it aint helping a bit :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_meiow)
    I think i got that hint, hopefully his car will break down outside my house next time so he has 2 knock for assistance.
    Wishfull Thinking....

ReputationRep:
    hey cazzis back!

a very happy cazzi too cuz my boyfriend got his first car today! and drove me to the moors and we had a gr8 day out

how is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

Wooo, had my history exam today, it wasn't too bad, the questions were nice, but i don't think my mark will have gone up...never mind, its over now!!

ReputationRep:
    Woah, 3 Days without posting. This Revision malarky just takes over, doesnt it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bohogirlie)
    Hi everyone!

Wooo, had my history exam today, it wasn't too bad, the questions were nice, but i don't think my mark will have gone up...never mind, its over now!!
    Hey how r u?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.