The Student Room Group
Reply 10640
bohogirlie
Is this OCR you're talking about? I don't do the britain paper, i did the mid tudor crisis documents/essay (not yesterday though, last year) and european + world history (mussolini) which i did do yesterday.

OCR, but I do different modules. And I meant the Russia paper, not the Britain paper. :confused: :redface:
Anyway, suppose i had better go. I have to treck to the train station to get to school so i can actually get some peace and quiet! Never mind!

Good luck to those who have exams today! :biggrin:

Small reminder to everyone that still hasn't repped me for getting to 2000 post counts to do it NOW
Raindance
OCR, but I do different modules. And I meant the Russia paper, not the Britain paper. :confused: :redface:

Yeah, half our year does Russia, the other half does Mussolini. Weren't the questions nice ones for Russia though? Thats what everyone said who took it.
Reply 10643
ok bye
woohoo. thats french writing over and done with went really well but its foundation so i will only get a C lol.

hows is erveryone today?
bye :ciao:
Reply 10646
unknown_system
woohoo. thats french writing over and done with went really well but its foundation so i will only get a C lol.

hows is erveryone today?

I'm great, for now,
I did french last year, hated it, mostly because of the teacher though
Commander V
I'm great, for now,
I did french last year, hated it, mostly because of the teacher though

you should make the most of your time when you are feeling great then

yeah my teacher is a complete :mad: :mad: :mad: , and i did german aswell as french, dont do it, i hate that aswell. lol
Reply 10648
KOH

Post 1599 :biggrin:

wooow
I did not reached 50 :banghead: :>.<:
Reply 10649
bohogirlie
Yeah, half our year does Russia, the other half does Mussolini. Weren't the questions nice ones for Russia though? Thats what everyone said who took it.

Collectivisation or preparation for War? The teacher wasn't here for vast tracts of the term, so we missed out. I wrote about collectivisation, which was fine, but the question was up to 1953. I had no idea what happened during and after the war to do with collectivisation. I saw a question on Nazi Germany somewhere, and I was tempted to write about that instead... :rolleyes:
Reply 10650
Hey there
everyone hows y'all
Reply 10651
hey everyone....im up....finally!
Reply 10652
Angel M
Hey there
everyone hows y'all

hello
Reply 10653
yeh how is everyone.............? :rolleyes:
Reply 10654
Cazzi_Bear

hello, hey have you changed your avatar??
Reply 10655
great, but ive got a computing exam at 1 and im starting to get a bit nervous
Reply 10656
Commander V
hello, hey have you changed your avatar??

yep...

we were all having a debate that it should be a bear the other day lol!
Reply 10657
Cazzi_Bear

aww i like the little blue dog :smile:
Reply 10658
Angel M
aww i like the little blue dog :smile:

lol thanks :smile:
Reply 10659
bark bark

Latest