Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gonnabavet)
    I have failed maths I just wanna cry!!!
    do not cry
    its not the end
    I failed to get into uni last year because of money
    and I may get into it this year(hopefully)
    just keep trying ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    societies are fun :evil:
    You think you've joined enough?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brown Eyed Girl)
    that does sound really boring.

i just love taking pictures
    i have truckloads

ahh good old geography.. part of the project was to take picutres of you area ... they said you only needs 2-3.... lmao... well im sure 20 didn't hurt my grade...
    lol...i dropped geography at AS....

so then i was stuck with photography (stayed with it because i didnt have to go lessons!) lol

it has really ruined it for me, i used to love taking photos but now i dont because its lost all its fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Pedantic)
    You think you've joined enough?
    not just yet... :evil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scubar)
    photographies not too bad, the chemicals stink, if you get any on your clothes they stain forever, i left my work far to late and ended up finally finishing it in a mad rush on the final day it was meant to be handed in by, it can be a bit of a doss lesson sometimes tho, i even went to tesco's once
    yeh....i left every prodject to the last week or so! even my exam prep this year was done in 2 days! lol

ReputationRep:
    hmmm i think i may put back that idea of taking photography next year then...

geog at gcse i was on about btw... no way was i tkaing it at as.. i don't know how i got a b at gcse considering i stil dont know were any were is!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't do photography, the Job Centre sent me to a training Centre, and they taught me photography as well as other things

ReputationRep:
    still, it got me focused to the task on hand and i think i might not have failed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    lol...i dropped geography at AS....

so then i was stuck with photography (stayed with it because i didnt have to go lessons!) lol

it has really ruined it for me, i used to love taking photos but now i dont because its lost all its fun
    I dropped geog at AS too, shouldn't have - I love subjects you don;t have to work for to get a C but the teacher was a pig so I dropped it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I know I have failed coz I hardly answered any of it. And I won't get into uni coz I'm supposed to get 3 As!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r why didn't I do physics?!?! Probably coz I woulda failed that even worse... but still!!

ReputationRep:
    this thread is growing very fast :driver: :congrats:
    but my posts :turtle: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twiga)
    I dropped geog at AS too, shouldn't have - I love subjects you don;t have to work for to get a C but the teacher was a pig so I dropped it :rolleyes:
    lol i was failing it miserably....so i had to drop it....
    i wasnted to continue with film studies but the teachers didnt take it onto A2! grrrrrrrrrrrr!

so in the end im going to come out with a media and photgraphy A2 and a ICT (A hopefully!), film and geography AS!

ah nevermind........

ReputationRep:
    *hugs gonnabavet* :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    there is alot of smileys in your sig lol

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is so negative on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    lol i was failing it miserably....so i had to drop it....
    i wasnted to continue with film studies but the teachers didnt take it onto A2! grrrrrrrrrrrr!

so in the end im going to come out with a media and photgraphy A2 and a ICT (A hopefully!), film and geography AS!

ah nevermind........
    See my sig for my interesting mix :rolleyes: I should have thought a lot more carefully about my AS subjects :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gonnabavet)
    I know I have failed coz I hardly answered any of it. And I won't get into uni coz I'm supposed to get 3 As!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r why didn't I do physics?!?! Probably coz I woulda failed that even worse... but still!!
    if you get two other A's in ur other subs, you could get ur teacher/form tutor to talk to the uni and try and let them accept you.

i need two C's but im prob not going to get them prob a C and a D, but im going to get the head of 6th to phone up, and the chances are theyl accept you...

(i know the uni i applyed to will because they sed they would consider it..)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Pedantic)
    Everyone is so negative on here.

:eek: :confused:
    why is this negative post for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twiga)
    See my sig for my interesting mix :rolleyes: I should have thought a lot more carefully about my AS subjects :rolleyes:
    wish i did too!

i see what u mean as a mix! lol....crazy stuff!

ReputationRep:
    English went well

Biology went well

Chemistry mod 2 went cool
    Mod 3 was a b!tch

Physics tomorrow! Haven't revised!

Did i mention to revise for Chemistry i stayed up all nite, so i was awake for 27 hours...

Came home, went to sleep at 2pm, ... woke up 1 HOUR AGO

22 hours of sleep!!

I feel well fcked

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.