The Student Room Group
Debs
Pleased to meet you too F1 Fanatic

I haven't really been around for a while, only just got back to posting here

Call me Stu - or F1F. :smile:
And if you havent been around that might I explain it. I wasnt around much over the summer. :smile:
Reply 17661
aah, that's when I was around the most. That explains it
what pokemon is that in your av?
Reply 17663
Pichu, sorry I think it's cute
Debs
Pichu, sorry I think it's cute

Maybe you could find a better picture? Its not very clear what it is :smile:
And yes that would explain it - most people on here I at least recognise the name :p:
Reply 17665
I could tell easily. (I'm not even a pokeman fan, got to catch them all...) No I'm not a pokeman enthusiast, but I do find bits of it interesting. Even saw some of the film actually.
Reply 17666
http://www.lommemonstre.net/mywork/bilder/Resize%20of%20pichu.gif That's a slightly clearer picture. I used to be a big fan of Pokemon :redface:
Debs
http://www.lommemonstre.net/mywork/bilder/Resize%20of%20pichu.gif That's a slightly clearer picture. I used to be a big fan of Pokemon :redface:
:redface:.
Debs

cool :cool: - never really into it myself :redface:
Gooooooooo Pikachhhuuu!!
Reply 17670
Hey everyone! :smile: How's everyone's Sunday going?
not too bad thanks
Reply 17672
That's good to hear.

Whoa I finally hit 100 posts - which is funny, considering how I've been here for so long. Yes...I lurk a lot and take long absences! :wink:
selkie
Hey everyone! :smile: How's everyone's Sunday going?

You just cant keep away from this thread can you! :p: Mind you, you have considerably more right to be here than do I :redface:

Its not Sunday any more :frown: :frown: - the weekends over :bawling:
Reply 17674
F1 fanatic

Its not Sunday any more :frown: :frown: - the weekends over :bawling:

But here it's Sunday! Yeah, I know, you're 8 hours ahead... :wink:
selkie
But here it's Sunday! Yeah, I know, you're 8 hours ahead... :wink:

I know you know. (we've been here before)
Im just saying Im sad cos the weekend is over :frown: - I've got stinky labs tomorrow (today technically too) - in fact Im off to bed I think I need my beauty sleep :p:

Night peeps :hello: :cool:
Reply 17676
F1 fanatic
I know you know. (we've been here before)
Im just saying Im sad cos the weekend is over :frown: - I've got stinky labs tomorrow (today technically too) - in fact Im off to bed I think I need my beauty sleep :p:

Night peeps :hello: :cool:

Haha, good night Stu! :smile:
Reply 17677
selkie
That's good to hear.

Whoa I finally hit 100 posts - which is funny, considering how I've been here for so long. Yes...I lurk a lot and take long absences! :wink:

Is it just me, or do other people notice square numbers. I'm on 81 posts :rolleyes:
Reply 17678
Len_P
Is it just me, or do other people notice square numbers. I'm on 81 posts :rolleyes:

Well it's sort of the same thing (people noticing numbers like 100, 200, 2000 etc) when everyone made a big deal about the year 2000. :smile:
morning peoples.

Latest