Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Amit92
Sent mine off:

1. Hulme Hall
2. Richmond Park
3. Dalton Ellis Hall

How are these choices?

Hey, for Dalton Ellis, do u get to choose on the accommodation form whether u would like a regular sized room or large room?

Or do u only get to choose between en suite or not..
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Finally sent mine off just got back from open day

Oak House
Whitworth park
Grosvenor Place
Reply 582
ilovetsr123
Hey, for Dalton Ellis, do u get to choose on the accommodation form whether u would like a regular sized room or large room?

Or do u only get to choose between en suite or not..

I just put single with washbasin I think...its all on the form when you do it :smile:..I really want to go to Hulme..
Reply 583
I have now changed my mind after today. My choices would be:

Asburne
Wolton
Allen

Any people know what the chances of me getting into the first? cheers
i'm thinking

oak court
woolton
and am stuck between owens park and allen hall for the last.
Does anybody know what St Gabriels Hall is like? Food, reputation, etc...
Amit92
I just put single with washbasin I think...its all on the form when you do it :smile:..I really want to go to Hulme..

I really liked the Hulme buildings, old and beautiful but not what I was looking for.
What are the thoughts on Whitworth park? I am really not into going out a lot clubbing so I thought it seemed more aimed towards what I was looking for.
I'm thinking
Owens Park
Richmond Park
and ?
stuck for a last option!

Really didn't like oak house
Reply 588
waynethomas
I really liked the Hulme buildings, old and beautiful but not what I was looking for.
What are the thoughts on Whitworth park? I am really not into going out a lot clubbing so I thought it seemed more aimed towards what I was looking for.

How were the people and rooms look?
Amit92
How were the people and rooms look?

In Whitworth?
Reply 590
waynethomas
In Whitworth?

I mean when you went visited Hulme...
St Gabriels anyone????
Amit92
I mean when you went visited Hulme...

It felt a bit kind of... well it didn't feel like it had much of a personality. I got the impression it wouldn't be a good place to stumble home drunk to. I thought the rooms looked a lot better than some of the others I looked at.
Reply 593
waynethomas
It felt a bit kind of... well it didn't feel like it had much of a personality. I got the impression it wouldn't be a good place to stumble home drunk to. I thought the rooms looked a lot better than some of the others I looked at.

I got attracted to it because of the bar,gym,jcr,study areas/library,catered..it just seems excellent..all it needs is en-suite..I hope there are a few parties though like a weekly thing not daily thing.
Amit92
I got attracted to it because of the bar,gym,jcr,study areas/library,catered..it just seems excellent..all it needs is en-suite..I hope there are a few parties though like a weekly thing not daily thing.

I felt the same with Whitworth park, great for me bar the lack of en-suite
Reply 595
waynethomas
I felt the same with Whitworth park, great for me bar the lack of en-suite

What course are you doing?
SahilB91
I have now changed my mind after today. My choices would be:

Asburne
Wolton
Allen

Any people know what the chances of me getting into the first? cheers

You have the same 1st and 2nd choice as me! :biggrin: Ashburne hall rooms are the biggest I have seen in ANY university. From what the students there are saying, you have a really good chance of getting that one. Did you enjoy open house today? My feet sting, I wore a bad choice of shoes. :s-smilie:

Sent off choices:
1. Ashburne Hall
2. Woolton Hall
3. Richmond Park
Amit92
What course are you doing?

music :smile:
does anybody know what woolton and allen are like? didnt get to see them unfortunatley.. :frown:
thx!
Reply 599
i've heard bad reviews of oak house - how bad is it??

and what impressions have you guys got of richmond park, ashburne and woolton?

i'm looking for a party place!

Latest

Trending

Trending