Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've just had an unconditional for this... :woo:

Does anyone on here do this course and would like to tell me a bit more about it??

Or has anyone else applied...?

I've not met anyone who does this course ever lol. Help!!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    You'd be struggling to- this year 7 people accepted and 4 turned up. Someone I know was one of those four though and he says he is really enjoying it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unconvinced)
    You'd be struggling to- this year 7 people accepted and 4 turned up. Someone I know was one of those four though and he says he is really enjoying it.

Only 4 people are doing the course? Is this in 1st year....? jings....

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a bit of an obscure degree tbh - are there jobs out there for people who study it? No offence but sounds like about as much use as a media degree...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielle89)
    Sounds like a bit of an obscure degree tbh - are there jobs out there for people who study it? No offence but sounds like about as much use as a media degree...
    S'much more useful that a geog degree which is my other option tbh. Job prospects are good, long as the oil doesnt run out.... Oh, wait a minute....

ReputationRep:
    I think it is a good degree, it covers a lot if that is the area you want to go into- a bit of law and planning, a bit of georgraphy and a bit of economics. The only problem really with it is that it is quiet obscure as Danielle said

ReputationRep:
    There is a slim chance that by the time you get to honours year I could be supervising research projects for your year.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.