The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 1
You'd be struggling to- this year 7 people accepted and 4 turned up. Someone I know was one of those four though and he says he is really enjoying it.
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
unconvinced
You'd be struggling to- this year 7 people accepted and 4 turned up. Someone I know was one of those four though and he says he is really enjoying it.

Only 4 people are doing the course? Is this in 1st year....? jings....
Sounds like a bit of an obscure degree tbh - are there jobs out there for people who study it? No offence but sounds like about as much use as a media degree...
Reply 4
Danielle89
Sounds like a bit of an obscure degree tbh - are there jobs out there for people who study it? No offence but sounds like about as much use as a media degree...

S'much more useful that a geog degree which is my other option tbh. Job prospects are good, long as the oil doesnt run out.... Oh, wait a minute.... :tongue:
Reply 5
I think it is a good degree, it covers a lot if that is the area you want to go into- a bit of law and planning, a bit of georgraphy and a bit of economics. The only problem really with it is that it is quiet obscure as Danielle said
There is a slim chance that by the time you get to honours year I could be supervising research projects for your year.

Latest

Trending

Trending