Turn on thread page Beta

The most bizarre thing happened to me. Do I confront? watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so for some context: I live in a house with my mum, and a lodger lives in a self contained flat in the loft conversion. She's 24; I'm 20. She let us know that a friend would be staying the weekend. We are very formal with her, just a passing hello, not friends.

On friday night I'm in bed with my boyfriend, at 4.20 am I get up to go to the toilet, I come back to bed, shut my eyes, a few minutes later my boyfriend is talking...but he often talks in his sleep so I don't reply; he's saying stuff like 'hey girl, what you upto, what you doing down there', then I hear giggling, and I'm blind without my contacts but I see a girl, THERE'S A WOMAN IN OUR BED. on his side. he looks at me and has a really freaked out expression on his face, he assumed the person next to him was me, and i freak out, and i was just like 'um, are you alison's friend? do you think you want to go back upstairs to alison?' and she's just giggling and stinks of alcohol and then goes back up eventually.

at first we find this hilarious, and joke we should have let her stay for a threesome, but the more i think about it- this is so freakin weird! how did she know who was in the room? what if she had gone into my mum's room? our lodger is so quiet and polite i don't think she knows about what her friend did. was this girl trying to have sex with my boyfriend? if this was my student house then fine, things can get crazy, but it's a family home. i would like to confront her; i thought she'd left but i just heard her come in, and i know our lodger is at work so it's just us in the house. so what do you think i should do right now? if she was trying to have sex with my boyfriend then i'm pissed off at her!

ReputationRep:
    Go for the threesome idea.

ReputationRep:
    could she have been sleepwalking?

ReputationRep:
    Out of order in the sense it's your boyfriend AND home - alcohol isn't an excuse. Bring it up.

ReputationRep:
    just go and polity ask her to make sure she finds the right room next time. tell her you were a little freaked out by what happened and you would appreciate it if didnt happen again. If she was really drunk she might not even remember so a little reminder might help to stop her doing it again.

ReputationRep:
    Go and tell the lodger to put a leash on her friend!

ReputationRep:
    yeah...tell ur lodger
    is her responsibility who she brings to your house and she should take care of those problems
    facing her friend directly could cause issues

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2009
Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.