What's the best mobile phone to buy?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Pencil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I'm thinking about buying a new mobile phone. I've been looking around, and so far, the Sony Ericsson T68i seems to be the best.

What phone would you recommend?
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
samsung e700

got it 2days ago. its lovely.

love Katy ***
Unregistered007
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil)
I'm thinking about buying a new mobile phone. I've been looking around, and so far, the Sony Ericsson T68i seems to be the best.

None I hate moblies. I used to ave one but got rid of it I just found it annoying having people being able to call all the time. You waste so much time chatting about shite with mate its unreal. If anyone wants to call me they can leave a message on my home phone now its cheaper too
SaeedRehman
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago

whats more of ur concern, the size or features it has?

some good ones are features, ericson p800 p900 size and looks nokia 7250i nokia 6100 nokia 8910/i

some of the new samsungs are awesome too
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

What do you want from it?
And how much can you afford?
Do you want it PAYG, or pay monthly?
Unregistered!!!
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I'm getting the Motorola V500 from www.kays.com for my birthday in 2 weeks time! It costs £179.99 but you get a 20% discount on your first order.

And don't get the Sony Ericsson T68i. It's old. I saw it for £49.99 on the orange website a week ago but it's back to £99.99....
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Working on sales. I know the T68i is a pile of crap.

If you are going for a Sony Ericcson, get the new model T610, one of the best phones going.

If your looking to go onto contract, I would recommend getting the Samsung E700, its a small, compact and light camera phone.

If you like your Nokia's and aren't bothered about the camera, then go for a Nokia 6100, as they are a nice phone to have.

If you are looking to for that PHROAR factor, something to show off, then perhaps you should go for a Nokia 8910i, which is made from titanium, but costs quite a bit.

If you are after a contract, come and see me.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
If you want something different, try the Nokoia N-Gage. I know it isn't all that good as a console, but its certainly a fairly good extra to have.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
If you want something different, try the Nokoia N-Gage. I know it isn't all that good as a console, but its certainly a fairly good extra to have.
Pile of s*** as a phone. To answer the phone or make calls you need a seperate handsfree.

The games are good though, godd old Sonic, was playing with the shops demo.
ladyblitzer
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Nething from the new Nokia models. Very user friendly, lots of cool features too.
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
If your looking to go onto contract, I would recommend getting the Samsung E700, its a small, compact and light camera phone.

yupeeee!

i love phones4u- i got mine freeeeee!!!

love Katy ***
loftx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
It really depends on what sort of features you are looking for and how much you are willing to spend - but for good advice i suggest http://www.mobile-phones-review.co.uk.

On another note - I was planning an Essex meet up with Koloth and you, but can't PM you, can you PM me with some contact details, or speak to me on MSN messenger at [email protected]

Anyone else feel free to add me to your contact list - but don't bother emailing me at that address - I don't read it.
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
im going to get a t610 soon.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
im going to get a t610 soon.
Why is that?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
yupeeee!

i love phones4u- i got mine freeeeee!!!

love Katy ***
Do you really? I work there! Which one id you go into? What network.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I have a samsung a900 (i think that is the model number i just bought it cos it looked nice!)

It is a real small flip phone that is built to last (i have dropped it five times onto tarmac and it still works perfectly although a little scratched!) It was all the normal features plus wap. Highly recommend!
kikzen
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Why is that?
because....

its small, light, colourful (65k), got a camera, bluetooth, irDa and is generally quite spinkey.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
because....

its small, light, colourful (65k), got a camera, bluetooth, irDa and is generally quite spinkey.
:rolleyes: Right, I thught you bought it cause I talked you into it, in another post, must be somebody else then. :cool:
kikzen
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
lol salespeople cant influence me easily. anyway it was ME that asked YOU! (you couldnt make me a deal though)
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Do you really? I work there! Which one id you go into? What network.
exeter, duh, and im now on O2.

lol, i just got bad rep for this thread!!

love Katy ***
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (78)
11.91%
Virtual campus tours/open days (159)
24.27%
Live streaming events (52)
7.94%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.01%
A uni comparison tool (153)
23.36%
An in-person event when available (154)
23.51%