The Student Room Group

m>f

I recently stumbled upon quite a controversial website: www.menarebetterthanwomen.com owned by a certain Dick Masterson. The guy's a chauvinist and his main view is incorporated in the title of his site. Anyway, he seems to be gaining more and more fans and supporters. He even wrote a book bearing the same title. Honestly, I believe he says what a lot of guys had on their minds for quite some time. His main audience is based in the U.S, not too long ago he made his debut on an American show called "Dr. Phil" - here's the YouTube video:

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

My number of posts is an indicator of my low "experience level" on this site. Anyway, this seems like a pretty bad introduction of myself to the female part of TSR. But hey, I'm willing to take that risk. :biggrin:

I partly agree with some of his views. He lost quite a bit of points when stating women haven't made a contribution to the development of society. That is completely untrue, especially in the XXth and XXIst century. The main problem is women were given a certain role in earlier days, which wasn't inclusive of developing new technology or creating views.

I hope to see a constructive discussion, I'm expecting lots of history to come into play - thankfully, I truly enjoy it. :wink: Is this guy simply trying to make a business? Does he have any rightful claims? Discuss.
Reply 1
There's millions of threads on this already.
NASA finally put a woman in charge of a spacewalk and guess what happened. **** ups happened. That’s what always happens when you combine women and space. Remember the Challenger explosion? That probably happened because there was a woman aboard.

Earlier today, while doing routine maintenance on a solar panel, dozy astro-broad Heidemarie Stefanyshyn-Piper let a crucial bag of tools float off into space. I highly recommend you watch the video (at the bottom of this article) because reading about a woman screwing up is never as satisfying as watching it happen.

The dead silence you hear as Heidemarie stupidly watches her tools float away is a thousand men at Mission Control simultaneously not saying the same thing.

“Are you ******* kidding me?”

Being about the size of a ****** television set, NASA reports the crucial bag of tools as the biggest thing ever to be lost in space. Contrariwise, Heidemarie describes the event as a “little hiccup”.

“Despite my little hiccup…I think we did a good job out there,” -Heidemarie Stefanyshyn-Piper

This was not a “little hiccup”, it was a massive **** up. Getting spare sets of million dollar wrenches into space is as high on NASA’s To-Do list as making sure their astronauts aren’t afraid of the dark. They’re astronauts. They can’t afford to be afraid of the dark — or to let mission critical tools fly off into ******* space!

Unless NASA won the lottery recently and has tons of money to piss around, I suggest they remember Dick Masterson’s Rule #1 for Women in the Workforce.

A penny saved is a woman fired.

I lol'd
Hitler was raised by a single mother :rofl:

Man, what an absolutely idiot. He looks like a joke, that tauche :laugh:

I can see why he has the name that he does. What a penis.
Reply 4
Mad Vlad
There's millions of threads on this already.

I've used the search function and haven't come across any. Sorry if I'm missing something.
Reply 5
well i think you will find that a majority of women would rather be women and a majority of men would rather be men, but at the end of the day, the only difference is that their bumpy bits are in a different part to ours.
Reply 6
Swearing is not an adequate substitute for being correct.
Reply 7
m>f = true

Assuming the alphabet is linearly enumerated that is.

cowsgoquack

Being about the size of a ****** television set, NASA reports the crucial bag of tools as the biggest thing ever to be lost in space. Contrariwise, Heidemarie describes the event as a “little hiccup”.

Considering plenty of space probes have been lost, I seriously doubt this claim.

Latest

Trending

Trending