The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Absolutely.
Maybe he just wanted to talk to you... get to know you and all that. May mean that he fancies you, may just mean he's a bit lonely and wants a friend to talk to!
Reply 3
Ever thought that maybe he's just friendly and wants to get to know some people from his course?
Reply 4
*is jealous*
Yes, get in there xD
Reply 5
he was sitting with his friends... although i was sitting at a different table as there was not enough room at his table but i normaly sit alone anyway.
i hate it when your voice goes all sqeeky...
p.s. i am final year and we finish lessons in a few weeks.
Did he think you're a loner and thought he could cheer you up?
Reply 7
Yeah why not.
Don't want to jump to conclusions though...
Reply 8
No. I say hello to randoms all the time (weirdoooo#), it's just being nice. I think you're overanalysing a bit..
lil'diva
Ever thought that maybe he's just friendly and wants to get to know some people from his course?

This
Reply 10
we are finishing uni in a few weeks... i am confident and because we have a small class size then i do contribute to discussions. i dunno. doubt he will.
I havent over-thought something like this since i was like.... 12.

He said hello, maybe you should jump him? He'll be gagging for it :teeth:
Reply 12
Perhaps he was just in a happy and friendly mood? :smile:
Reply 13
Omg, he wants to marry you. Obviously.
Reply 14
Yeah... we are looking for a ring today. xxxx
Maybe he just wants to know you as a friend since you both study in the same class
Reply 16
I'm sure he was just being friendly :smile:
Reply 17
Asking a bunch of people you've never met and that weren't there probably isn't the best way to find out his motives. Go up to him and say hello, ask him how his Christmas was and go from there.
Reply 18
Someone had you at hello :teeth:
Reply 19
Maybe hes held a flame for you all throughout uni and never had the courage to tell you.. and now, in these few final weeks hes realising that this maybe his last chance to get to know the love of his life before he loses you forever.

Or maybe hes just being friendly?

Who knows!

Latest

Trending

Trending