Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Would I have to arrange my own transportation to LDN even though I live in Yorkshire?

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dijobla)
    yes
    Well that sucks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fadetogrey)
    Would I have to arrange my own transportation to LDN even though I live in Yorkshire?
    Who else is going to arrange it for you?

You're a grown up now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    Who else is going to arrange it for you?

There could have been a coach or something leaving from the university. Most of the applicants are from Yorkshire! They emailed me saying I have to arrange my own. It feels like a waste of time to go down to London for a 2 hour visit.

(Original post by fire2burn)
    You're a grown up now.
    Perhaps you should have thought of that before insinuating that I'm childish etc. I regularly organise holidays to Istanbul for myself. I've even lived in Antalya for 3 months during the summer on my own. I'm more than capable to by a return train ticket.

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9EXcOcZukFw

You're welcome!

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was well worth going and I came from further afield than Yorkshire - it's a great chance to talk to people currently on placement and you get a full tour of the Palace of Westminster after the open day itself.

Most people don't live near enough to Hull to warrant putting a coach on I wouldn't have thought and Hull's a bit isolated so most would have to travel to the East Yorks. coast to Hull just to spend half the time heading back inland again!

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.