Turn on thread page Beta

Move on or keep fighting? watch

Announcements

Well I like this girl and we both told each other we liked each other about 5/6 months ago. The problem is that we hardly talk to each other in school (VERY little) and like we hardly talk on MSN (we sometimes call each othe though). I really like her but I sort of feel that she doesn't really although she has said she does like me. I mean it's been 6 months since saying we liked each other and we haven't been on a date or gone out together, she usually just hangs around with her friends. I'm thinking about moving on because she doesn't seem to interested but I really like her and want to fight for her at the same time - just not sure what to do. We have talked on the phone for like AGES at some point and she says she will try to change but she doesn't really.

Another problem is that at some point I liked her cousin cause we sort of get on better but I don't like her anymore.

I'm just so confused, dunno what to do. Do I move on as she isn't giving me what I basically want (her time and to be with her) or do i keep fighting knowing that it might just be a waste of time (it's already been 6 months!)?

bump?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2009
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.