The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
dannicottell
Yes because I evidently know everything about you. Grow up. You've made your point so if you want to stop repeating yourself why dont you just leave the thread? start up one for all you lovely judgemental people out there :smile:

You've stopped making sense so maybe you should stop speaking.
Anonymous
Thanks dannicottell and seVentrancE for your defence!

It's OK :smile:
and Rubix, you should try the 'being not offensive' approach for once considering this is a forum for advice. Being offensive is not giving advice in anyones books I'm sure.
Reply 42
Rubix
But I want to sound offensive, maybe knock some sense into the OP.

Stop sleeping with people you hardly know OP. Bad things happen.

I don't 'barely know him'. It is not a one night stand. and even if it was who cares.

Can we leave this now and if you want to go and have a go at people for their sexual morals believing yours are better please do it in another thread.
people like me? ah is that a little bit more judgement being passed...I'm not surprised, but then again, the way you seem to know everything about me seems to turn me on.
Anonymous
I don't 'barely know him'. It is not a one night stand. and even if it was who cares.

Can we leave this now and if you want to go and have a go at people for their sexual morals believing yours are better please do it in another thread.

Ignore Rubix. You do what you want to do. Maybe he'll get laid one day..
Reply 45
dannicottell
Ignore Rubix. You do what you want to do. Maybe he'll get laid one day..

The guy in question has just asked me to go and watch a film. I'm not going... go me! will power! I am going to ask him tomorrow, how does this sound

'heya, hope you're having a good day, i was just wondering where we stand at the moment? 'cause it seems to be getting a little bit serious and I just wanna know what you think about the whole thing before letting myself get more invovled'

? Is that too full on??
Reply 46
OP, talk to him. The worst that can happen is that he gets freaked out and doesn't want to see you any more, but if you're considering stopping seeing him anyway, then you may as well talk to him beforehand, in case he really does see it going somewhere now.
Reply 47
Bluebeing
OP, talk to him. The worst that can happen is that he gets freaked out and doesn't want to see you any more, but if you're considering stopping seeing him anyway, then you may as well talk to him beforehand, in case he really does see it going somewhere now.

that's so true!
Anonymous

The guy in question has just asked me to go and watch a film. I'm not going... go me! will power! I am going to ask him tomorrow, how does this sound

'heya, hope you're having a good day, i was just wondering where we stand at the moment? 'cause it seems to be getting a little bit serious and I just wanna know what you think about the whole thing before letting myself get more invovled'

? Is that too full on??

No thats great :smile: I really hope it works out :smile: I had sex with my boyfriend before we started going out and I thought it was all he wanted but he was just shy...so maybe this will happen for you :smile: Good Luck :smile:x
Reply 49
Ask him whats the deal and make sure to keep your cooch hostage till you know whats up.
Reply 50
dannicottell
No thats great :smile: I really hope it works out :smile: I had sex with my boyfriend before we started going out and I thought it was all he wanted but he was just shy...so maybe this will happen for you :smile: Good Luck :smile:x

Ah that gives me hope, he is quite shy!:o:

thanks so much for your advice, it's so helpful to get another perspective of things. :smile: :smile: xx
Reply 51
All you can do is ask him again, if his answer is the same as last time then im afraid it basically means hes using you for sex and just doing the nice guy act so you dont get put off and stop seeng him.
Reply 52
enigma373
Ask him whats the deal and make sure to keep your cooch hostage till you know whats up.

lollage.

I will do.
Anonymous
Ah that gives me hope, he is quite shy!:o:

thanks so much for your advice, it's so helpful to get another perspective of things. :smile: :smile: xx

Don't mention it :smile:
I know my opinions weren't appreciated by all but I hope it helped even if just a little bit!
Reply 54
Anonymous

I really really wish I could read his mind. It is literally driving me crazy.

You clearly are in a relationship mind.
If i was the guy, i'd be so amazed that you felt so much emotion towards me.
Meh. Some blokes just dont want that though...

I dont understand most blokes either, and i am one!
Reply 55
Agzorns
You clearly are in a relationship mind.
If i was the guy, i'd be so amazed that you felt so much emotion towards me.Meh. Some blokes just dont want that though...

I dont understand most blokes either, and i am one!

Yeah thats true actually, I never thought of that.

He wouldn't know I felt like this towards him 'cause he doesn't really do anything to deserve it, and he's quite shy and unconfident so he wouldn't be arrogant enough to think it anyway.

It's just an unfounded infatuation, limerence you could say.
Yeah, like others said, you basically are in a relationship, he just doesn't want to admit it. I see that you don't want to scare him off but also it's not fair on you to be hanging around for him, so I think you should just ask him to his face (NOT by text or phone). If he says again that he doesn't want a relationship then you should say that you want to cool things off a bit because you think you both want different things. Time without you might even make him realise that he really does like you. Good luck!
OP....PM me or come back on here and let me know how it goes! Good Luck....Goodnight everyone...x
Reply 58
think he probably likes you but just doesn't want anything serious at the moment and you can't force a guy into a relationship if they aren't ready. think you should leave him before you get even more emotionally involved-if its meant to be, he'll miss you and get back in touch with you
Just thought i would post some words of encouragement...not exactly the same situation, but i met a guy 2 years ago at a party and we ended up seeing each other...but he was always adamant that we weren't in a relationship. I was fine with that at first - i didn't want anything serious either. but then i started to develop stronger feelings for him. I was terrified of saying anything, in the same way as you are - didn't want to be the 'bunny-boiler', which he had a peculiar horror of. anyway, after a few months i decided i just had to talk to him, so i gave him an ultimatum of sorts: basically that i liked him too much to just be sleeping with each other. i wanted a relationship, or i didn't want to see him again. 2 years on and we're still together.

a word of warning though, this type of relationship, with this kind of guy who blows hot and cold, isn't sure about committing IS NOT EASY. you need to be really emotionally tough to get through it. also, the hot and cold thing: he admitted to me that when he went 'cold', it was because he was 'freaking out' and having doubts. ultimately though, he has decided that despite his fears of being close, he also likes me too much to lose me.

thought this might give you a bit of encouragement that this can work out, but also please consider whether you are prepared to take on all it may entail, as, if he's the same as my BF, this kind of man, whilst very charming and attractive, can really hurt you.

Latest

Trending

Trending