Expression..and other moderators.

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistere
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Ive noticed loads of pointless threads - e.g "wayne rooney" in which the starter has just said "any everton supporters?"

whats the point?

are u not gonna delete such threads?
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistere)
Ive noticed loads of pointless threads - e.g "wayne rooney" in which the starter has just said "any everton supporters?"

whats the point?

are u not gonna delete such threads?
Because this is a "UK Student" Forum, which does not imply that the topics neccessarily need to be educationally themed.

Provided they are not totally stupid, and encourage sensible, mature conversation or debate then we let them go.

Afterall where would the fun be over the summer if all we talked about was education.
Unregistere
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Because this is a "UK Student" Forum, which does not imply that the topics neccessarily need to be educationally themed.

Provided they are not totally stupid, and encourage sensible, mature conversation or debate then we let them go.

Afterall where would the fun be over the summer if all we talked about was education.

is it summer time? no.
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistere)
is it summer time? no.
I was looking on the general sense, or if we're being a pedentic little fool; "Where would all the fun have been over the summer if all we talked about was school?".
Unregіstered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Why was the Adhsur For Mod thread deleted?
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregіstered)
Why was the Adhsur For Mod thread deleted?
I have no idea! It was quite flattering.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (536)
51.1%
No (513)
48.9%

Watched Threads