CFD Trading Watch

mehowee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I was wondering whether anyone has gone for this sort of trading, if so how much did you make, is it worth going for now?

I need some tips, according to me its a really easy way to make money
President_Ben
Badges: 13
Report 9 years ago
Another wannabe delta punter... you leave for a couple months and suddenly everyone wants to do it.

Disaster!

Please see any and all other threads relating to delta punting or just sit down with pen and paper... and work out why you'd expect to be a loser doing it.

There's a reason the firms offering it are (quite highly) profitable...
uthinkilltellu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by mehowee)
I was wondering whether anyone has gone for this sort of trading, if so how much did you make, is it worth going for now?

I need some tips, according to me its a really easy way to make money
Join the investment challenge, play with fake money.
If you lose - Good that you've listened to my advice. If you win (and are therefore, incredibly lucky, or Irish) - Buy a ticket to Las Vegas and hit some roulettes.
President_Ben
Report 9 years ago
Ah yes, the other delta punting exercise... these things should get classified as spam or just outright trolling.
motoroller
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Basically, don't. Unless you have savings over over £100k (ha!) - remember your losses aren't limited to your initial capital. You don't want to even run the risk of ending up in a hole.
Nimiza
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Very risky. So volatile and your exposure is huge. Long term consistent gains are virtually impossible. Not worth it unless you actually have a crystal ball.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (71)
30.08%
No - I got the required grades (134)
56.78%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (31)
13.14%

Watched Threads