bad day need a hug? Watch

concrete angel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
well i had a terrible day and not a great week....have an exam tomoz early and cant sleep.....i just need a hug!!! if youve had a bad day tell me bout it
grape:)
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
have a big hug from me x
SpiritedAway
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:hugs:
my day has been great. but then, i never complain
Rubix
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Stop being so weak, get a grip woman.
aMAXin
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
when in doubt, stick it in the butt.
;_;
Dumdedoobie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I haven't..
But how about a hug anyway? :p:
:hugs:
Devel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'll give you a hug.

Later that day...

Yes different bear.
concrete angel
Rep:
?
thanx grape lady....im not complaining just things havnt been great for a while and am getting it out withought tellin the whole story....plus even if youve had a great day we all need hugs
MNBStyle
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by concrete angel)
well i had a terrible day and not a great week....have an exam tomoz early and cant sleep.....i just need a hug!!! if youve had a bad day tell me bout it
*Big Hugs*
concrete angel
Rep:
?
awww thanku...its workin...what have u all been upto today nething exciting?
libertine861
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Most of my days are bad days morphed into one. I'm getting one shift a week at work at the minute so I have far too much time on my hands and no money to do anything. Royal Mail lost my LPC application and although I've re-sent it, I'm having difficulty getting in touch with my referee so there is a risk I'll have to take another year out and spend another year working at KFC.

I've been looking for another job but it's hard finding one that I'm qualified for, especially in the current economic climate. Well that's my rant over!

On the bright side, am gonna try and stop moaning and start the big fight back. I've started exercising again and am looking at doing an adult numeracy course at college to try and fill a bit of my time up. I feel like my life is going nowhere but I guess I'm the one in control so I should shut up and do something about it.
concrete angel
Rep:
?
well if things are this bad libertine they can only get better right?
aMAXin
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
jew fine gurh.
Hisoo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by libertine861)
Most of my days are bad days morphed into one. I'm getting one shift a week at work at the minute so I have far too much time on my hands and no money to do anything. Royal Mail lost my LPC application and although I've re-sent it, I'm having difficulty getting in touch with my referee so there is a risk I'll have to take another year out and spend another year working at KFC.

I've been looking for another job but it's hard finding one that I'm qualified for, especially in the current economic climate. Well that's my rant over!

On the bright side, am gonna try and stop moaning and start the big fight back. I've started exercising again and am looking at doing an adult numeracy course at college to try and fill a bit of my time up. I feel like my life is going nowhere but I guess I'm the one in control so I should shut up and do something about it.
I'm in that situation at the minute so I really do sympathise, online snuggles for you. :hugs:
MichaelGoodwin
Report 9 years ago
Hugs from me.
:console: :hugs:
libertine861
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
well if things are this bad libertine they can only get better right?
They aren't that bad really, am just moaning. I've had far worse times than this and many other people have had it far far worse than me. I'm just grouchy because I've not had a drink for ten weeks. I normally use alcohol as a crutch when am stressed out but I've taken the crutch away so I've got nowhere to hide anymore.
MNBStyle
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
awww thanku...its workin...what have u all been upto today nething exciting?
I been relaxing and then working out down the gym about it lol you?
libertine861
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Hisoo)
I'm in that situation at the minute so I really do sympathise, online snuggles for you. :hugs:
Have you thought about voluntary work? I've done some in the past but I don't want to take anything on at the minute because am hoping am gonna start getting more shifts at work.
Formica
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I trod on a dog turd, which isn't generally a day-ruining experience. It is, however, when it goes right up the back of your shoe and onto the trouser leg, and then you try and wipe it off on some grass, but it just gets mixed in with mud. I spent the rest of the day periodically checking by smell if anything was left. It was a linear decay.
Ronnie01
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A good mounting should sort you right out!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads