Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As a virgin i am curious as to know about them. Do most of them break during the first sexual experience? is it painful/ messy ?

ReputationRep:
    like brooke said in one tree hill

' a pledge doesn't mend a broken hymen, you're either a virgin or you're not'

so yeah as far as i know.. they break when you have sex for the first time..

whether its messy, its best asking a girl about that

ReputationRep:
    Maybe a little blood, but I couldn't comment on pain. However, quite often girls who do horse riding or other such sports might have already broke theirs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawBore)
    Maybe a little blood, but I couldn't comment on pain. However, quite often girls who do horse riding or other such sports might have already broke theirs.
    so dey lost their virginity to a horse???? :confused:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Meh, they can break through horse riding, tampon usage, anything like that, they're pretty fragile.

Intercourse will make sure it breaks :p: With me though, first time sex was not messy, nor particularly painful (a little uncomfortable, but that's all). Maybe I'm just lucky

EDIT: Whether you do or don't have a hymen doesn't determine your virginity. If you have had intercourse, you are not a virgin, if you haven't, you are.

ReputationRep:
    They can break due to other reasons - we always got given the example "extreme sports" e.g. horse riding.
    But, a little blood and it can be painful. Sometimes you may not notice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeanMachine)
    Well no, I think 'virginity' as a concept is more of a moral/social concept than a biological issue.

ReputationRep:
    :p: Well mine didn't break on the first time.

It is painful.
    Its like trying to push something in to a tight space. Does hurt but bearable i promise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yusuf.T)
    like brooke said in one tree hill

' a pledge doesn't mend a broken hymen, you're either a virgin or you're not'

so yeah as far as i know.. they break when you have sex for the first time..

whether its messy, its best asking a girl about that
    My friend: "I'm a virgin from the front but not from the back." :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    I lost mine to a chair. It really really hurt, but that was possibly to do with landing on a chair from a great height at an unfortunate angle.

True story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mask Of Sanity)
    My friend: "I'm a virgin from the front but not from the back." :rolleyes:
    thats hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawBore)
    Well no, I think 'virginity' as a concept is more of a moral/social concept than a biological issue.
    There is no social/moral concept of virginity. The concept of virginity is whether you've had a penis shoved up your vagina.

ReputationRep:
    http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3853/hibyeya6cn8.gif

ReputationRep:
    Wtf to the chair story? I went horse riding for years before, and other ****, and mine never broke.
    It hurts and it's bloody. There.

ReputationRep:
    A lot break before sex. Depends how thick/intact it is for the mess...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forsaken)
    I lost mine to a chair. It really really hurt, but that was possibly to do with landing on a chair from a great height at an unfortunate angle.

True story.
    You poor poor unlucky thing. :cry: lol only jokin, but i might not be... which one? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Which one what? I only had one hymen to break :|

I fell off an office chair and landed on the back of it when I decided to dust my ceiling ok? I had to go to hospital and everything *Cry*

But no, I'm fully aware I didn't *actually* lose my virginity to a chair. That would be...odd...and I definitely wouldn't post about such odd fetishes on a student forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mask Of Sanity)
    They can break due to other reasons - we always got given the example "extreme sports" e.g. horse riding.
    Horse riding is an extreme sport now? What next, golf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rubix)
    There is no social/moral concept of virginity. The concept of virginity is whether you've had a penis shoved up your vagina.
    What I mean is, if someone asked you if you were a virgin and you'd been horseriding once, but not had sex, you'd still say yes, regardless of the biological fact of the hymen being broken (assuming one hadn't had sex). Facetious much?

Edited for SP*

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2009
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.