Boys are confusing! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
So this guy and I started talking a few months back and we liked each other. We sorta confessed it even. So we went out once and it wasn't that great but we got over it and got pretty closer. He tells me things and opens up about things he normally doesn't talk about with his best friends. And he's always really caring and sweet and ecouraging and supportive. He's one of the few guys I've met who are actually decent. Whenevr I talk to him I really lighten up. At times, I think I'm fallig in love with him.

So we talked about this. And he says he feels absolutely nothing!! That he only believes in our friendship and nothing more. Yet his actions are not that of a friend, because that's just not how friends act!! In the end I told him I needed some space, but I dunno... What do you think?
letsdothetimewarpagain
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ask yourself if you could really bare to loose what sound's like a great friendship because he won't go to the next level? Just because he doesn' want to go out with you as such does that now mean that you can no longer be friends?

Talk to him and explain about how his actions make you feel and how much you love being friends/close. Try not to leave things too long between you two as the lnger it gets the harder it gets.

Davezk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I guess he doesn't find you attractive. It works both ways I suppose. A lot of girls treat guys in this way but aren't attracted to them, even if they are 'decent'.
AyeUpFoxy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
errrr Friends Do Act Like That

"He tells me things and opens up about things he normally doesn't talk about with his best friends."

Maybe Because Your Outside His Friendship Group So Your Impartial?

It Sounds Like You Missed Your Bus With Him

Either Be His Friends Or Dont

Sorry! Love Is A Harsh Mistress!
DominF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Some people treat their friends the way you described there. Is that behavior what you were referring to when you said "friends don't act like that"?
Kd3239
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
maybe he's shy
JC.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Blokes aren't confusing.
Broadly, Take everything we say and do literally.

If a bloke says he's alright, he's alright. If he says he's pissed off, he's pissed off.

We are simple creatures.

We respond well to nice food, pretty girls, and cars with big engines.
Power tools are impressive. Shopping for shoes is not.

If you want to make a bloke happy, for example a birthday...
1) Cook him a steak
2) Get your tits out
3) Buy him a present that he'll appriciate e.g a half inch drive socket set or a dremmel.

He'll love you forever, then.
DesertRain
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
boys are confusing because they are confused sods.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://www.ratemyeverything.net/imag...iend_Zone.ashx
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (140)
18.47%
No (459)
60.55%
Not really bothered about them (159)
20.98%

Watched Threads