Acts of unexplainable stupidity! Watch

j_whyte
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Ever do something so stupid, that looking back in hindsight you can't understand how you didn't think to yourself, hold on a minute this perhaps isn't too wise a plan?

Earlier today -a product of my boredom- i held a pepper grinder upside down, turned the grinder or whatever you call it in an effort to make myself sneeze and ended up filling my eyes with the burning particles.

It amazes me how often i do these things
thomaskurian89
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by j_whyte)
Ever do something so stupid, that looking back in hindsight you can't understand how you didn't think to yourself, hold on a minute this perhaps isn't too wise a plan?

Earlier today -a product of my boredom- i held a pepper grinder upside down, turned the grinder or whatever you call it in an effort to make myself sneeze and ended up filling my eyes with the burning particles.

It amazes me how often i do these things
This.
Joanna May
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The amount of times I've help up a deodorant to smell it and sprayed it in my face is ridiculous. Likewise the amount of times I've squeezed shampoo, shower gels, shaving foam to see what it smelled like and ended up getting it everywhere.
j_whyte
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Another common one is spending ages looking for my mobile phone when i'm speaking on it.
Oh o i feel a plethora of similar moments flowing back into my conscience.
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Another one is using 'unexplainable' instead of 'inexplicable'.
Mrs Carrothead
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Some idiot in my halls burnt toast at 2 this morning, so that was fun for all involved...
netprime
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Attempted to climb a muhassive tree just before a GCSE exam. Got about half way before doing a little dance on a branch...

Guess what happened next.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Darwin awards are in the post guys!
Cherry Black
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The other night I was somewhat stressed so I made myself a cup of tea,and rather than returning the milk to the fridge I put it in the washing machine. I'm so glad the lids on milk bottles aren't made of foil anymore.
The usual story with me + stress + tea making involves me trying to put the kettle in the fridge, so this was a refreshing change.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (58)
19.46%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
39.93%
Nope, not that interesting (121)
40.6%

Watched Threads