Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i have recieved 5 offers from : Nottingham Trent, Derby, Oxford Brookes, Portsmouth and Brighton all for various biology-type degrees

i have narrowed my options down to 3 so now its between Portsmouth, Oxford Brookes and Brighton

i am going to visit Portsmouth on the 18th Feb and am pretty sure that it will be my firm choice.... but i dont know which one to choose out of Brighton and Oxford Brookes for my insurance offer

any help ?? lolz

ReputationRep:
    well...ive picked Portsmouth as my firm, i went in september and love it!!!!!! personally i would choose brighton over brookes, but thats only because ive been to brighton and not brookes ^^

sorry thats not much help but still =]
    x

ReputationRep:
    lol .. well i was comparing the two, brookes and brighton today.. and i think that brighton will be a better choice as you get to do more interesting stuffs on the course =D .. so that's a bonus!

ReputationRep:
    oh right, thats a good thing to go by (Y)

portsmouth is a kick ass uni though =D im doing law there and its the most interesting looking law course ive seen!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 27, 2009

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.