neg repping Watch

Poll: Do you think that the option to neg rep someone Should be banned?
Yes (2)
13.33%
Don't care (2)
13.33%
NO (11)
73.33%
megzymonsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
don't you hate it when people neg rep you just out of spite. i've been neg repped twice now for believing in god. don't you think that the option to reg rep people should be banned because it's basically used as a type of cyber bullying
Forsaken
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I doubt it's because you believe in God. I suspect (though having not seen any of your posts on the matter) if it had anything to do in your religion, it was the way you portrayed your beliefs.

Or, people are ignorent, one of the two.

Banning the option is silly.

Teh internetz iz srs biznizz
Creepy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by megzymonsta)
don't you hate it when people neg rep you just out of spite. i've been neg repped twice now for believing in god. don't you think that the option to reg rep people should be banned because it's basically used as a type of cyber bullying
You're not going to die because you've been neg repped. You take it way to seriously if you see it as a sign on cyber bullying. Lol. You'll probably get negged for this post too.

I once cared, but then I realised it was a few pixels on a website, it means nothing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
28.89%
No - I got the required grades (105)
58.33%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.78%

Watched Threads