The Student Room Group

Urinal etiquette at the Football Stadium.

I recently found out that guys actually have an unwritten code of conduct about urinal etiquette because of the fear of being branded ‘gay’! I’m quite intrigued to find out to what extent this is true.

Have a look at the diagram below. You are at a football stadium and must take a piss before you wet yourself during the match. In which order would you choose a urinal? (The urinal on the left is the 1st, then going right there is the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th urinal)

I would choose the 4th, then the 3rd so that we can chat but guys say that this is gay.

:s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I would always make sure there was a urinal free in between me and who ever was already there, as to avoid the splash zone as well as the looking gay stuff
Reply 2
Judging by the state of the toilet floors when you go in these places, most guys will just stand back and try to piss in all of them at once
i'd just piss on your shoes to be honest
Reply 4
Splash zone!?
Reply 5
I approve of your diagram.
Reply 6
TS5
I would always make sure there was a urinal free in between me and who ever was already there, as to avoid the splash zone as well as the looking gay stuff

Okay, so let's assume the 4th and 2nd urinals are taken. Which one would you choose then? The 1st (the urinal next to the door) or the 3rd (the urinal in between two men)?
Reply 7
You choose one or four.. More than likely four as it is furthest away from the door.

If one or four is full, choose 3 or 2 respectively.

If one and four are both full, check the cubicle.

If the cubicle is full - look for the guy who is going to finish first.

Now, there are times where you have to take one for the team, and stand in-between two other guys.. But sometimes you just have to accept your fate.
Reply 8
i'd take 4.

and then 1 being furthest away from anyone else.

if 1 + 4 were taken. I'd wait.

hypothetically if there were 5. I would pick the one directly in the middle if 1 and 5 were taken.
Reply 9
Anony mouse
Okay, so let's assume the 4th and 2nd urinals are taken. Which one would you choose then? The 1st (the urinal next to the door) or the 3rd (the urinal in between two men)?

The first, obviously.
Reply 10
I believe this is instructional: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw
the last place i went there were three urinals

and some guy had quite cleverly placed a cone infront of the middle one, to stop all those rule breakers out there
i think they should just dispense with that middle urinal all together tbh
Reply 13
Morbo

I was just going to post that:frown:
Worst thing is at Villa Park big long queue for the urinals.
Reply 15
i don't give a flying **** where i piss... I'd take the nearest free one. I'm not at all paranoid etc. I'm also not one of them piss whimps who use an actual toilet to piss in. God i hate those people. Espeic when you wanna do a ***** and theres a que with ******* just wanting to use the toilet to piss in.
Vintage
i don't give a flying **** where i piss... I'd take the nearest free one. I'm not at all paranoid etc. I'm also not one of them piss whimps who use an actual toilet to piss in. God i hate those people. Espeic when you wanna do a ***** and theres a que with ******* just wanting to use the toilet to piss in.

amen, no one gives a **** about being thought of as gay
Reply 17
4th, 3rd, 1st, 2nd by order. I don't want to be standing with my cock out right next to the door that's gay so 1st goes in third place. 2nd is awful, it's between two others and near the door so that's last. 3rd is a bit better because it's far away from the door and leaves any new comers to pick number 1. 4th is by far the best. :biggrin: (note: I cannot see dividers in your pic - if there were dividers between each urinal it would go 4th, 1st, 3rd, 2nd. ^^
Reply 18
Morbo

I was about to link this. Quality video
Anony mouse

i'd occupy one of the cubicles

Latest