Turn on thread page Beta

Strech Marks watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Does anyone out there feel confident enough to wear a bikini even with strech marks? I hate mine and can never go swimming with friends or anything. Any suggestions?

x

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't give a fig tbh. I have stretch marks on my hips, but as soon as I'm slim enough to get into a bikini (which is not far off yay!) nothing's gonna stop me....

ReputationRep:
    yeh im slowly getting over my stretch mark anxieties. I mean if you have a slim frame and and pale stretch marks then it's hardly like you have them for being a fatty.

ReputationRep:
    Who cares, many girls have stretch marks... What bothers me more is my fat belly

ReputationRep:
    yeh exactly! confidence is important. I'm planning on buying my first bikini soon. Screw it if ppl have a problem with my stretch marks, cellulite etc.

I wonder how long my new attitude will last

ReputationRep:
    Tankinis
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I have really visible stretch marks and I don't think I could feel confident in a bikini just yet. I'm working on it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I have stretch marks on my sides from when I grew taller, but I spent all holiday in a bikini no problem :]
    Even my muffin top didn't stop me then, lmao.

...Need to work on it, though D;

ReputationRep:
    invest in some bio-oil and they'll be near invisible before you know it x

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy to wear a bikini top and tiny shorts over my bikini bottoms on the beach, covers up the stretch marks on my hips

ReputationRep:
    Buy some bio oil and apply it twice daily for about three months.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2009
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.