Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else doing marketing starting Sep 2009?

ReputationRep:
    i am if i can get the 280 point entry : /

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will.)
    Anyone else doing marketing starting Sep 2009?
    I am. Got an unconditional and its my firm
    You planning on living there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summer_Lovin)
    I am. Got an unconditional and its my firm
    You planning on living there?
    Congrats! Yeah should be, I'll know whether I'm going there when the results come in March so I'll put a place down for Cranbourne I think. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will.)
    Congrats! Yeah should be, I'll know whether I'm going there when the results come in March so I'll put a place down for Cranbourne I think. What about you?
    Yeh will be hopefully living in the student villiage in the talbot campus as i like the idea of just rolling out of bed in the morning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summer_Lovin)
    Yeh will be hopefully living in the student villiage in the talbot campus as i like the idea of just rolling out of bed in the morning!

Makes sense lol, how much do they cost?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will.)
    Makes sense lol, how much do they cost?
    £3271.20 for 40 weeks. Not bad :woo:

ReputationRep:
    i've had my unconditional offer for marketing starting sept cant wait

ReputationRep:
    ive got a conditional offer from bournemouth and intend to study marketing there in Sept, but I can decide if its a better option then kingston, portsmouth or brunel? any suggestions..

ReputationRep:
    cant**

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hartnett22)
    cant**
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hartnett22)
    ive got a conditional offer from bournemouth and intend to study marketing there in Sept, but I can decide if its a better option then kingston, portsmouth or brunel? any suggestions..
    I was really impressed with Bournemouth when I went to the open day back in Oct, went to visit a mate there a couple of weeks ago and the nightlife's pretty good also, so's Portsmouths though and bhot Brunel and Kingston will be good obviously as they're in London. I had a mate who went to Brunel and left within a month lol and he's pretty much gone AWOL since then... :s

buut the reason I wanna go there [Bournemouth] is becuase I really rate the course

ReputationRep:
    hey anyone with experience with marketing - would you want some work experience

ReputationRep:
    hey guys i just finished my first year at bmouth in marketing and just to let you know its a great course, the work load isnt to intense and you get a good mix across all the modules of PR Advertising aswell in first year. any other questions i can help you out ! I stayed in cranbourne aswell.

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Feb '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Mar '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Mar '19
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.