Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone else like motley crue or am i just weird lol? watch

ReputationRep:
    I bought their album "red white and crue" a couple of days ago cos I wanted to listen to a new band, and didn't realise they were such an old band, but the truth is I actually really like them! Especially "Black Widow". Anyone else agree? Or has no-one my age even heard of them XD?

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh you're just weird. :p:

ReputationRep:
    You're just weird.

I've never heard of them

ReputationRep:
    great...lol thought Id get this reaction XD

ReputationRep:
    i heard shout at the devil on guitar hero 2 and thought it was pretty cool. and girls girls girls is great :p: but aside from that i know nothing

ReputationRep:
    OP, i LOVE Motley Crue!!! They are uberly cool You have good taste!

ReputationRep:
    they're pretty good... I prefer their 90s stuff to the 80s stuff though, which is weird because they're so well known for being one of those 80s glam bands

my favourite song of theirs is "afraid", check it out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
    OP, i LOVE Motley Crue!!! They are uberly cool You have good taste!
    lol thanks!

ReputationRep:
    i like some of their stuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by el scorcho)
    they're pretty good... I prefer their 90s stuff to the 80s stuff though, which is weird because they're so well known for being one of those 80s glam bands

my favourite song of theirs is "afraid", check it out
    I only have the remix they did of it in 2005, but I think it's really good

ReputationRep:
    I have everything they've ever released, but then again that is also true of every other decent hard rock/ metal/ classic rock band out there. I suppose most people won't listen to them (especially the morons who think anything over a couple of years old isn't worht listening to), but anybody who's even mildly interested in glam metal will listen to them.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say listen to Appetite For Destruction (Guns N' Roses) and anything by Skid Row if you like Motley.

ReputationRep:
    GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!

I like that song Tommy Lee did solo too...was the theme tune of Tommy Lee Goes to College..."Good Times"? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I hate them... I was just watching Girls Girls Girls on channel 4's music thingy rock countdown and it sucked

ReputationRep:
    motley are **** hot
    Nikki Sixx is a man

any group of people who can get that ****** up and are that decadent, and live through it, are legends

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.